Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
1. Proper Pricing - No matter the size of your home, pricing will determine how long your home sits on the market. Don't be afraid to drop the listing price to gain more interest. The chances are the money you lose here will be substantially less than if you priced your home high and brought down.
2. Hiring a Realtor - A good Realtor adds enough value to your home (or generates a good offer) to cover the commission you will pay out. An important factor in choosing your Realtor is to make sure they're familiar with the neighborhood. Knowledge is priceless when it comes to a Realtor selling your home. Also, how do they plan on marketing your home? Hiring a team of agents can assure you will have the proper representation.
3. Quick Fixes- Investing money in a huge remodel is not usually going to pay off. Unless there is a great need for a fix like a leaky roof, stick with easy inexpensive fixes like painting and landscaping.
4. Web Brokers - Using a service like HomeZill.com will reduce your overhead costs and allow you to sell your home paying a reduced commission. 95% of home buyer's use the web when searching for homes so unlike in the past, it is important to have a tech-savvy Realtor with a large online market presence.
5. Staging - Hiring a staging company to fill your home with nice furniture and professional decorations will make your home more attractive to potential buyers. The offers that you will receive often will make up for cost of the staging.
6. Incentives - Think about it... The cost of giving away a plasma TV, paying for hardwoods, or a credit for new appliances is worth it. These incentives are not going to get someone to buy your home, but they definitely get people in the door.
You can find great local Spartanburg, South Carolina real estate information on Localism.com Ron Martin Team is a proud member of the ActiveRain Real Estate Network, a free online community to help real estate professionals grow their business.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.