Perhaps, because the proximity to Quantico makes Montclair very popular with Marines. After all, it's a quick 5.6 miles to the main gate of MCB Quantico.
Why is Montclair so popular?
- All grade levels of public school are within approximately 10 minutes
- Detached homes are priced from $200,000 to $600,000
- Town homes are reasonably priced from $150,000 to $400,000
- Neighborhood and major shopping facilities are within 15 minutes
- There is both a community lake and full service country club in Montclair
- It has lots of trees and yards for kids, pets and gardens
- It has a very active community activity program
Montclair is also popular with folks traveling to the Pentagon and DC. PRTC operates commuter buses in Montclair to the Pentagon and DC SEE THE SCHEDULE
There are two SLUG LINES in Montclair - Northgate and the Firehouse. SEE THE SLUG LINE MAP for links to these locations.
SEARCH FOR HOMES and then contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-562-1532. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.