Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Let's face it... Some of your most productive time is spent out of the office and behind the wheel of your car. Many real estate agents actually spend more time in their car than they do at the office. If you're a private agent renting space you may wish to eliminate this expense and transfer your office to home (which many have) and your automobile.
Converting your automobile to an office is what this blog is all about. Much of the conversion can be done yourself, or ordered through your dealer as options.
Here are a few suggestions.
- Choose a fuel efficient automobile that will give you plenty of interior space for transporting clients and creating a mobile office.
- Install a hand free cellular phone system
- Wireless internet & email with keyboard
- A navigational direction system to locate addresses
- A combination copier, fax
- A foldable writing tablet between the front seets.
- An organized storage area within your vehicle for paper and supplies. Some custom construction may be necessary so your storage area may be transferred when you purchase your next vehicle.
- Choose an automobile with A/C and fully adjustable lumbar seats.
- Security alarm system
- Refuse container
- Do not choose a pastel colored automobile. Rather, choose a rich distinct color that will make your vehicle stand out.
- Purchase or lease a low to mid priced automobile. Read consumer reports to get the best automobile to suit your needs for the best price.
- Keep in mind your office vehicle will also double as your family vehicle. This means making sure many of your office features are collapsible, or easily removable when not in use.
- Drive with care and courtsey to all. There is no room for childish behavious on the streets! (This speaks for its self.)
And......just as your business office has a sign outdoors......put a couple of TailgateTags on your car letting everyone who you are as you drive. Make sure you display your business cell phone number. They'll call you directly in your mobile office.
Now.... What to say on your TailgateTags???? Create a call to immediate action. Here are examples..
Sell Your Home Fast List Your home For Sale Quality Homes/Low Prices
Call Me Now 555-555-5555 Call Me Now 555-555-5555 www.YourName.com
Make your message short, hard hitting and create immediacy.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.