Not everyone wants to live in a mega townhome subdivision. For those who prefer the neighborly atmosphere of a smaller community then Millwood Estates is a Springfield location you should consider. There are 80 homes conveniently located on Old Keene Mill Road at Rolling Road.
If your home is in Millwood Estates
- It is about a 15 minute drive to the Franconia-Springfield Metro Station. Proximity to the Franconia-Springfiled Metro makes it an ideal location for commuting to the Pentagon and Washington, DC
- Fairfax County Commuter Bus #310 to the Franconia-Springfield Metro is available 7 DAYS A WEEK on OLD KEENE MILL ROAD.
- The Cardinal Plaza Slug Line (across the street) has service to all DC locations and the Pentagon
- Metrobus Route 18P provides Pentagon service on Rolling Road
- Fort Belvoir is approximately 15 minutes via Rolling Road to US1
- Children are in the West Springfield High School Pyramid and it is
- Approximately 15 minutes from the Pohick Regional Library
- Two neighborhood shopping centers, Old Keene Mill Center and Cardinal Forest Plaza are across the street at the intersection of Old Keene Mill and Rolling Roads - one has Whole Foods and the other has Giant Foods
- South Run Rec Center with year round pool, exercise facilities and other activities is within approximately 15 minutes.
SEARCH FOR ALL NORTHERN VIRGINIA AREA HOMES and then contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-562-1532. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County.