Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
ALL I hear about these days is all of this political correct crap. And Since I am one of the least politically correct people, I decided to undergo a short course. Now being the cheap bastard I am, I thought that I should be self taught and that way I don't run the risk of insulting anyone in a classroom environment.
So here goes....Lesson one.
1) There are no more neighborhoods. Neighborhood is a separation of houses, like it or not. So from now on I will only refer to these parts of town as "over there" and "Not here"
2) There are no more (un)qualified Buyers. I will not work with any clients who can actually afford houses. I will instead only work with the very poor and homeless. That way I will never have a shortage of clients, and my family will soon learn to empathize with the down trodden more since we will be sharing bowls at a soup kitchen.
3) There will be no more good or bad of anything. Everything will forever be equal in my book. If you want to see a million dollar house, we will start in the (formerly worst) part of town looking and drive around until we Stumble across it.
4) I will no longer use terms that might offend anyone. So since I speak Serbian, I will now conduct all of my business in Serbian, and only work with Americans. That will ensure that you are safeguarded.
5) I will now only work between the hours of noon and 2:00. There fore I am not calling anyone lazy by my own not being lazy.
6) There is no more Saint Augustine Grass because that might offend a religious group that doesn't recognize saints. Sorry New Orleans, I can't root for your team either.
7) I will no longer sell houses with palm trees because some palms are named Indian, queen, Chinese fan, fishtail, foxtail,
That should do it for lesson one. The reason for this blog. I just had a work product returned to me because of the phrase Pride in ownership and I was told that that term is Racial.
Now I am an international sort of fellow. I have been to more than my fair share of places, and I have shared time and broken bread with many peoples. I have studied the languages of these people and enjoyed their friendship.
I have been called everything in the longshoreman's dictionary and at one time or another been most of those things, but never have I been accused of racism.
Sorry, just venting but I would love some input from the others in the field. Is the term Pride of ownership a no-no and if so-so, what else can I no longer say about the property.
Uh, the grass is uh.....on the lawn, the house is a lovely shade of TINT.
I certainly hope this helps and if you have any questions, as always, feel free to drop a line at Gary@BayVistaRealty.com
If you or someone you know needs assistance with a Short Sale anywhere in the Tampa Bay Area, please don't hesitate to call to speak with a certified Short Sale Specialist.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.