Just a quick list of some of the local happenings and meetings in the area.... I am sure there are more! If you are having an event that you would like listed here or if you see an error, you can either add a comment directly on the blog and I will update the blog, drop me a line or give me a call! ~~Valerie~~ 360-710-5622
- FREE haunted house - Halloween Night at the Allyn Fire Station; 5PM to 8PM. Sponsored by Fire District 5 and Firefighters Association
- St. Hugh Holiday Bazaar : Saturday November 8th; 9AM to 3PM. More info - 360-275-8450
- Third Annual Free Trick or Treat on the Theler Wetlands Trails: For children 4-12 from 5 to 8PM. Participants must sign up in advance. (360) 275-4898
- The Port of Allyn : is having a public meeting to take public comment on their proposed final budget on November 3 at 7PM at the Port offfice. Port of Allyn phone number is 360-275-2430.
- Lennard K's Boathouse HALLOWEEN PARTY! - Saturday October 25 @ 9:00PM in Allyn More info and resrevations 360-275-6060
- Allyn Community Association : meeting is held on the first Thursday of every month at 7:30 AM at Lennard K's Boathouse Restaurant in downtown Allyn.
- The school bond information can be found at the North Mason School district website or you can contact Superintendent Dave Peterson at 360-277-2300.
- North Bay Historical Society : Meets 3rd Friday of the month; 2PM; next meeting November 21st at the Allyn Historic Church : contact info - Michael O'Sullivan -360-275-9859
- North Mason Chamber of Commerce: Meets 4th Wednesday of the month at noon at the Theler Center in Belfair. More info - Frank kenny, President/CEO- 360-275-4267
- Allyn UGA planning Committee: meets 3rd Thrusday of the month @ 7PM- Next one is Nov 20 at The Port of Allyn. Contact - Jeanette Moore 275-5130 to confirm
- Allyn Historic Church Association-Meets 3rd Tuesday of the month at 7:00 Pm t the Allyn Historic Church. More info - Bernice Nigh (360)275-5910; next one is Nov 18th.
- North Bay Historical Society- meets 3rd Friday of the month @ 2:00PM at the Allyn Historic Church;More info Michael O'Sullivan- 360-275-9859
- Port of Allyn Commission: Meets Monday November 3 @ 7:00PM at the Port of Allyn Building, lower level - More info - Bonnie Knight 360-275-2430
- Port of Grapeview Commission : Meets 3rd Tuesday of the month @7:00PM at the Grapeview FireHall. More info - Bob Allen 360-275-6610
- North Mason Rotary Club: Meets every Thursday at noon at the Fiesta Mexican Restaurant in Belfair. More Info - Deb Jacobs, President 877-278-8900
- Sarah Eckert Guild: Meets 3rd Thrusday of the month at 10:30AM at the allyn Baptist Church. More Info Susan Patten, President. 360-275-8052
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! BE SAFE!
If you would like to add an event or meeting or have information about our community that you think might be of interest to others who don't know our area, give me a call, or drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org