I'm babysitting my 11 year old grandson tonight. Out of the blue he asks me to help him set up a Blog? He wants his own Blog!
He is only 11 and I really didn't know what to say.
I asked him if he knows what a Blog is. He said yes of course he did and asked didn't I know all about Blogs???
Have you been reading my Blogs I asked? Yes, I have, he told me. He particularly enjoyed the ski blog since it had his photo in it!
So here he is wanting to Blog... I'm not sure how to let him have the feel for a Blog while keeping him off the web. I suggested he write something and I'll post it on my blog...after all I'm always looking for guest bloggers. No thank you he said, he really wants his own blog.
He has had his own laptop for about a year now and truth be told he probably knows more about technology than I do. For Easter he got a real Microscope and uses it all the time.
So maybe one of these days Michael will write something on my blog or maybe on Jay's blog. Or maybe he'll start up some kids blog somewhere...I'd really not be surprised!
- Skiing at Gunstock in Gilford New Hampshire
- Southern New Hampshire Living!
- The Best of the Best...My Southern New Hampshire Communities
- Make Memories...The Lasting Holiday Gift
- New Hampshire's White Powder
- Hampstead New Hampshire Happenings
- New Hampshire...Kayaking Adventures
- New Hampshire...My Favorite State
- New Hampshire's Old Man!!!
- A Little Bit About Kingston New Hampshire
- Voting for the 1st time in Salem NH
- Sunset at Bar Harbor Maine
- A little bit about Hampstead New Hampshire