Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
However, there are few things you can do to maximize your chances and to make sure that you don't let that interested buyer to slip away.
Here are some suggestions:
1) Price your Home Right - in many areas surrounding Phoenix the supply of homes on the market for sale is so abundant that if you are not priced right, you wont get a phone call or have a showing for months at a time
2) offer easy showing access to potential buyers (lock box and open houses)
3) Get a pre-inspection - allows you to fix any potential problems that may cancel a sale later
4) stage your home - staging does help and there are plenty of excellent staging companies that will work with you on cooperative pricing.
5) remove clutter, junk, empty garage, nothing is visibly in a state of dis-repair
6) immaculate street presence - make sure that potential buyer decide to stop and get out of the car and in walk in the front door. Don't let them drive away because of a unkempt yard or over due paint job.
7) Fresh paint on the inside gives you home that ‘new car smell'
carpets professionally cleaned -
9) allow Realtors to show the home and hold open houses without you (the owner) present
10) if you have a pet or smoke make sure the house does not smell as a result
11) pets need to be out of the house during showings (including open houses)
12) Price your home right, price your home right,price your home right
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.