Cass County, Texas (South of Texarkana).
Approximately 15.143 acres of rolling woodland, with Ag Exemption: $29,900.00
This secluded property is tucked away in a nice quiet area with similarly sized properties.
- Neighbors report lots of wildlife, deer
- Approximately 75% in timber
- Electric on property
- Community water supply available at road
- Seasonal creek
- Rolling terrain, over 50ft. of elevation
- Great house sites
- Can be dammed up to create a 1/2 to 3 acre pond, excavation services available
- Has a clearing for power lines, great for wildlife watching, hunting
- Has Ag (Timber) tax exemption
- All surrounding property in timber execpt for extreme SW corner.
Can contract separately for a cabin. Have plans that I can send. Cabin can be eligible for special Solar power program as well.
About 4 miles east of Naples, just north of hiway 77. 801 CR 2591, Naples, TX 75568
Offered by Michael Michaud, Owner/Broker