Just in case you weren't feeling too old today, this will certainly change things.
You know you're old when:
- The people who are starting college this fall across the nation were born in 1990.
- They are too young to remember the space shuttle blowing up.
- Their lifetime has always included AIDS.
- Bottle caps have always been screw off and plastic.
- They have no idea what a record album is or a 45.
- They have always had an answering machine.
- They have always had cable.
- They cannot fathom not having a remote control.
- Jay Leno has always been on the Tonight Show.
- Popcorn has always been cooked in the microwave.
- They never took a swim and thought about Jaws.
- They can't imagine what hard contact lenses are.
- They don't know who Mork was or where he was from.
- They never heard: "Where's the Beef?", "I'd walk a mile for a Camel", or "de plane Boss, de plane".
- They do not care who shot J. R. and have no idea who J. R. even is.
- McDonald's never came in Styrofoam containers.
- They don't have a clue how to use a typewriter.
Do you feel old yet?