Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
It is almost Thanksgiving ---- WOW, where did the year go?
This is a time when people stop and think of the things for which they are thankful. I would like to share with you mine.
1) My life - I am a breast cancer survivor.
2) My husband, Boyd--- he is so understanding, so dependable, so comforting, so handsome, such a great business person and most of all, I know he loves me. Just to brag a little --- he has a Ph.D. in Statistics.
3) My wonderful and exceptional children,
Our son,Claude, who is instrumental in the running of our real estate company, The AgentOwned Realty which Boyd & I founded in 1992. Claude is so much like his Dad - very smart, very dependable and has a good business sense. All the sales associates love him. He is single, doesn't drink and loves his work. His hobby is cars --- he really likes a nice car.
Our daughter, Liza, who was in real estate sales with AgentOwned Realty for 10 years and is now involved with Claude in the running of AgentOwned Realty. She is extremely smart like her Dad, but has a lot of my characteristics (which is not necessarily good). She is very competitive --Liza has developed a plan for our company where the sales associates can make money now, in the future (retirement) and even after death. It is an awesome plan and will take our company to the next level. Liza is married to an artist, Art--- he is such a great addition to our family. I am very thankful for Art. They have 3 children ------
Ralph Wetherell who has been like a son since before 1992. Ralph was with Boyd and me when we had the Coldwell Banker company in Charleston and has been on board with AgentOwned Realty since its inception. Ralph joins Claude and Liza in keeping AgentOwned Realty on top.
4) Our wonderful and exceptional grandchildren - Wilson (16), Owen (12) and Eliza (5). They have such different personalities. Wilson is very studious and thank goodness does not want to drive. Owen is our sports enthusiast --- loves football, especially South Carolina. He takes great joy in teasing his Granddad who got 2 degrees from Clemson. Eliza is very smart, full of energy and loves her school. Being the only girl, she has the men of the family wrapped around her little finger.
5) My puppies --- Nellie (a chocolate lab - 6 mos), Maggie & Ox (black labs - 3.5 mos). One of the most relaxing things for me is sitting on the grass at home with the puppies playing around me.
6) Our other family --- brothers, sisters-in-law, brother-in-law, cousins, nieces, nephews, etc.
7) Our successful real estate company which continues to be such a joy to Boyd & me. -- Yes, even in these"times"
8) Our sales associates with AgentOwned Realty -- each and every one of them (450 total). Without the special sales associates, we would not have a real estate company. This company is all about the sales associates --- what can we do for them?
Stokes Gramling who is the technology genius of AgentOwned Realty, is very special. I am so thankful to have him as a significant part of our family.
Billie Jo VanDusen, who is the marketing genius of AgentOwned Realty, is top notch. I am so thankful to have her as a significant part of our family.
Linda Vincent & Jenny Welch who are administrative assistants in the main office of which I am the Broker-in-charge ---- not a day goes by that I don't realize how fortunate I am to be able to have such capable assistants. I am BIC of 4 offices and these two keep me straight.
Stan Huff who is the assistant manager in the Johnnie Dodds office. He has been so supportive and so helpful.
Our managers of offices of AgentOwned Realty who have taken the responsibility of nurturing their agents to keep the message alive --- Mike Wayman, Kirk McLeod, Keith Twillman, Ken Roe
The managers of our joint ventures with AgentOwned Realty. These joint ventures are essential to a successful real estate company --- Wally Burbage with Allstate Wally Burbage & Associates, Kevin Breeland with Residential Mortgage of SC and Dan Johnson with Global HomeUSA.
Angie Jordan --- without Angie, we would not have an office in the Manning/Santee area and now we have 3 offices in that area.
Kim Peasley-Parker --- without Kim, we would not have an office in Sumter and now we have a fast growing office there with approx. 25 agents
7) Our special friends
8) Last, but certainly not least, our American Troops. I am so thankful for those men and women who give so much (including their lives) so that we can have our freedom and everything that we have.
Reading back over this list of things for which to be thankful reminds me again of how fortunate I am. Thank you to each of you for making my life so wonderful.
I would love to hear from you --- what are you thankful for?
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.