TOP 10 Reasons to BUY A HOME DURING THE HOLIDAYS!
- Uncertainty regarding loan programs and limits that may not be available in 2009.
- Because there are fewer buyers shopping for a home at this time, you may be in a stronger negotiating position.
- The transaction load is lighter for lenders at this time, so your file may be handled quicker, more efficiently, and more accurately. This is also true for closing attorneys.
- t's nice to get a feel for a home when it's decorated for the holidays.
- You may have more vacation or free time instead of having to ask off work to look at homes or complete paperwork, signings, etc.
- You can show your visiting friends and family your prospective new home.
- With fewer buyers on the market at this time, it may be easier to schedule inspections, etc., allowing you to shorten a contingency period in exchange for a more favorable price or lock in an interest rate on your loan.
- You'll be enjoying your new home in the spring as opposed to waiting to move in.
- January is typically the best time of the year to buy decorating items or home improvement items, as the retail industry doesn't want a huge slump after the boom in holiday shopping.
- What could be a better gift for the family than a NEW HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!
Scott Eaves, Associate Broker
(404) 518-3820 - DIRECT
(404) 920-3439 - FAX
Keller Williams Realty/Atlanta Classic
3800 Camp Creek Parkway
Suite 18-100 Atlanta, GA 30331
Generate More Leads from this Listing
With a Trulia Pro Account
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!