So you are looking for a great 100% mortgage???? www.44mortgage.com will help. Check this out! All of Livingston County Michigan qualifies. Brighton, Howell, Pinckney, Hartland, Fowlerville. Even Downtown Howell and Downtown Brighton. Buying an new Home, Bank Owned, Forclosed, or a home about to go into forclosure is really becoming simple for the consumer. Rural Development offers an excellent option to consider for financing these properties.
Sometimes good credit and a steady income are not enough to qualify for a home loan at a commercial lending institution, such as a bank, or savings and loan company. More rural families and individuals may be eligible to become homeowners with the help of a USDA guaranteed home loan. When the federal government agrees to guarantee a loan, lending institutions can help buyers while incurring less risk. Through USDA's Guaranteed Rural Housing Loan Program, people can qualify for mortgages, even without a down payment.
Credit History Criteria
- No Minimum credit scores - limited credit usage is not consider as negative
- Cannot be delinquent on a federal government debt
- Applicants's with a 620 middle credit score or higher have many advantages. Applicants with less than a 620 middle credit score will have the following items considered for loan approval. More than 1 30 day late in the past 12 months. Debt written off in the past 36 months. Collections opened in the past 12 months or older ones that are still open Acceptable mitigating circumstances may offset certain adverse credit issues.
- Provide modest housing for moderate income families in non urban areas
- Low one time Guarantee Fee of 2% for purchases and .5% for refinances
- Up to 102% (with Guarantee Fee) financing based on appraised value versus purchase price
- Seller contributions and third party gifts allowable
- No statutory maximum lending limits
- No Monthly Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- Not restricted to first time home owners
- Loan funds on a purchase can be used for repairs, the Guarantee fee, and most lender fees