Cardinal Forest Condominiums, located between Rolling Road, Carrleigh Parkway and Forrester Boulevard, are extremely popular with all buyer age groups. The reason is simple
- Centrally located in Springfield
- Just a few blocks to shopping
- There are more than 1,000 units featuring brick construction
- Elementary, Junior and Senior High schools are less than 10 minutes away
There are two type homes available
- Two level town homes with either 2 or 3 bedrooms or
- Garden apartments with either 1 or 2 bedrooms
- Very well maintained
- On site management.
- Shopping is nearby at either Cardinal Forest Plaza or Old Keene Mill Center at Old Keene Mill and Rolling Roads.
- South Run Rec Center (year round pool, exercise facilities, and other activities) is approximately 20 minutes away.
- Pohick Regional Library is about 15 minutes away at Old Keene Mill and Sydenstricker Roads
- Metrobus Route 18G Express Service to the Pentagon Metro Station operates on Forrester Boulevard The scheduled time to the Pentagon is 30 minutes This would be a good transfer point if you are continuing on to Washington, DC
- Fort Belvoir is approximately 15 minutes south via Rolling Road to US 1.
- Slug Lines are available on Old Keene Mill Road across from Cardinal Forest Plaza
Belle View is a very similar community in eastern Fairfax County along the George Washington Memorial Parkway.
If purchasing a Northern Virginia home is in your plans you can
and then contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-562-1532. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.