The Christmas Parade in Franklin TN went through the historic downtown square last Saturday at 2 PM. There were many local school bands, dancing girls, boy scouts, waving hands and smiling faces. Cotton candy and hot chocolate vendors were set up just off the parade route.
Centennial High School Band and Freedom Middle School Band
Franklin High School Band and Independence High School Band
No parade would be complete without a visit from Santa!
Here are upcoming events in Franklin, TN:
- Dickens of a Christmas - Decemeber 13-14, 2008, 10 AM to 5 PM on Saturday and Noon to 5 PM Sunday
- Feile Franklin - March 14, 2009 Scot/Irish street festival and beer tasting
- Main Street Festival - April 25-26, 2009 Over 200 arts and crafts vendors, food courts, several stages and carnivals!
- Tour of Homes - June 6-7, 2009 Tour nine historic homes in downtown Franklin. Cost is $25 in advance.
- Pumpkinfest - October 31, 2009 Free kid-friendly street festival
Visit the Heritage Foundation of Franklin and Williamson County for more information about these events!
Search all Franklin Area homes at www.TiffanyWhite.com
Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/TiffanyMWhiteMY NASHVILLE TN AREA REAL ESTATE LINKS