Charlestown is a highly desireable and sought after town home community in the heart of Springfield
- The homes and yard enclosures are all brick.
- There are 497 homes that were
- Built between 1968 and 1973
- Finished liviing area ranges from 1,320 square feet to 1,798 square feet
- A very active homeowner's association can take credit for the excellent appearance of the community - the proof is in the pictures below
- Metrobus Route 18G Express Service to the Pentagon Metro Station operates on Forrester Boulevard The scheduled time to the Pentagon is 30 minutes This would be a good transfer point if you are continuing on to Washington, DC
- Fort Belvoir is approximately 15 minutes south via Rolling Road to US 1.
- Slug Lines are available on Old Keene Mill Road across from Cardinal Forest Plaza
Schools and Library
- Cardinal Forest Elementary
- Washington Irving Middle School
- West Springfield High School
- Pohick Regional Library is about 15 minutes away at Old Keene Mill and Sydenstricker Roads
- Shopping is nearby at either Cardinal Forest Plaza or Old Keene Mill Center at Old Keene Mill and Rolling Roads.
- Audrey Moore Rec Center in Wakefield Park with its year round pool and gymnasium plus a myriad of other sports and activities is within 15 minutes
- Wakefield Skate Park is also in Wakefield Park next to the Audrey Moore Rec Center
- South Run Rec Center with year round pool, exercise facilities and other activities is within approximately 15 minutes.
- Burke Lake Park with golf course, camping, picnic areas, small boat rental, fishing, carousel, miniature train and ice cream parlor is approximately 20 mimutes
- Lake Accotink Park with small boat rental, fishing and picnic facilities is approximately 15 minutes.
The Kruschka Team has 33 years full time experience in the Springfield area. We invite you to try our
and then contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-690-6569. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.