Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
As most people are... I am on Facebook and just joined a group called FACEBOOK BUSINESS EXCHANGE...
There was a question posted about what one could do to improve their business (this group is not specific to any type of business in particular). Here are my two cents:
1) Have goals- small ones at first and reward yourself once you achieve them. *It is a great opportunity now to goal plan for 2009... what do you want but more importantly, what are your goal actions to get there?
2) Become present on the net- least expensive way to spread the word about your business and network like mad!
3) Tell everyone you meet what you do for a living and give them a card. Depending on what type of business you have- make everyone feel a little extra special and let them know you 'will take care of them' if they contact you. Everyone likes to feel special and taken care of.
4) Don't put off to tomorrow what you can do today and while you are at it - start your day early... I just think about my big cup of morning coffee and I can hop out of bed at any hour... well, at least by 7:00AM !!!
5) Treat everyone with respect... be nice to them even if they are not going to do business with you. You can call this avoid burning bridges, the secret or just plain common sense!
Active Rain is riddled with advice on what to do for your business, how to pave the road for your own success and I think you can never read about sound advice too often... a lot of things are harder said than done- we need to be reminded daily... go ahead, post your own 5 tips...
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.