Winter holidays are a time when everyone comes together for celebrating, giving and helping others. This holiday season Edmond , Oklahoma will have many wonderful events for residents and visitors to enjoy. So bundle up and go have some fun.
· Now - 31st - 2nd Annual First Lights: Come to the First Baptist Church at 33rd & Bryant for a nightly lighting ceremony. Starts at 6:00pm each evening. Free for all.
· December 18th - 20th - Merry Memories: The UCO Music Theatre will be performing their annual jazzy holiday revue that will feature the tunes of yuletides past and present. Songs will be performed by UCO's Searle Pop/Jazz Quartet. A perfect way to kick off your holidays. Price is $12 and program begins at 8pm each evening at the UCO Jazz Lab.
· December 21st - Horseshoe Road with Kyle Dillingham & Brad Benge: Come to the UCO Jazz Lab for great food and beverages at 7:00pm. $10 to enter.
· December 26th - The Dennis Borycki Trio: The UCO Jazz Lab will present traditional and contemporary Jazz with food and beverages. Doors open at 7:00pm. $7 to enter.
· December 27th - The Michael Summers Band: UCO Jazz Lab will feature the Michael Summers and Band at 7:00pm. $7 to enter.
· December 31st - January 4th - US Team Roping Superbowl II: Come enjoy the entertainment of live cowboy roping at the Lazy E Arena. Call 405-282-7433 for time and ticket information.
· December 31st - Shortt Dogg New Year's Eve Party: The perfect place to bring in the New Year with Blues and Soul tunes at the UCO Jazz Lab. Admission is $50, which includes an all you can eat Pizza Bar. Doors and dance floor open at 7:30pm.
Don't let the holiday season pass you by without enjoying some of these great festivities.