There is an East Lake Ridge - so why isn't there a West Lake Ridge? I don't know the answer, but Westridge is about as close as you can get to being West Lake Ridge. It actually adjoins Lake Ridge in the Springwoods section.
- Parents of young children love having the elementary school in the subdivision
- The club complex with pool, clubhouse, tennis courts and pond is an extremely attractive and much used facility
- Detached homes are avaiable with either 1/2 or 1/4 acre lots
- Homes were built by some of the area's premier builders
- Three shopping centers, The Glen (5 Minutes), The Festival at Old Bridge (5 minutes) and Lake Ridge Commons (5 to 7 minutes) provide Westridge residents with a wide range of shops and services from supermarkets, cleaners, banks, service stations and eveything else you would expect in a neighborhood shopping center
- Chinn Aquatics Center (Prince William County Park Authority) with year round indoor pool, gymnasium, handball courts, fitness equipment and meeting rooms is approximately 5 minutes from Westridge/
- Chinn Regional Library is next door to Chinn Aquatics Center
- Lake Ridge Marina, Park and Golf Course (Prince William County Park Authority) is within 5 minutes. It is a 9 hole golf course, mini-golf, boat ramp for access to the Occoquan Reservoir, boat and canoe rental, picnic facilities and playground.
Commuting Options - this is why communities such as Westridge are so popular
- Commuter bus service to the Pentagon and Washington, DC starts at The Festival at Old Bridge Shopping Center (5 minutes from Westridge). I see them every morning on my way to Gold's Gym
- Woodbridge Local bus service is available at the corner of Westridge Drive and Old Bridge Road
- Slug Lines, Northern Virginia's unique, famous and very functional commuting option can be joined at Tacketts Mill
- Virginia Railway Express with service to Alexandria, L'Enfant Plaza and Union Station is available at the Woodbridge station (15 to 30 minutes) depending on the time of the morning you leave Westridge
- MCB Quantico is approximately 20 to 30 minutes away.
We have lived in the Lake Ridge/Westridge/Old Bridge Estates area for 26 years and have been full time real estate brokers the entire time.
If a home sale or purchase of a home in the area we'd appreciate it if you contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-562-1532. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.