16485 COLLINS AV, 931 Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
|Living Area||2430 sq.ft.|
PANORAMIC DIRECT OCEAN AND INTRACOASTAL AND CITY VIEWS, WRAP AROUND BALCONY, OCEAN VIEW IN ALL ROOMS. HUGE WALK-IN CLOSETS, DOUBLE SINKS, JACUZZI TUB & SEPARATE SHOWER. BALLROOM SIZE LIVING AREA, WHITE MARBLE FLOORS THROUGHOUT, SPA, RESTAURANT, TENNIS, THEATER.
- Activity Room
- Breakfast Area
- Card/Electric Gate
- Dining/Living Room
- Electric Range
- Electric Water Heater
- First Floor Entry
- French Doors
- Self Cleaning Oven
- Smoke Detector
- Trash Compactor
- Walk-In Closets
Buying and selling condominiums in the current Miami condo market can be confusing because there are so many projects, developers and options available. Plus there is so much conflicting media information, how do I make an informed decision?
- Should one purchase in a new construction project or would a condo conversion building be better?
- Which way are Miami condo prices headed?
- How do I know that I'm getting the best price?
- Are condo hotels really good investments?
- Which buildings will actually be financially sound?
- How do I evaluate one project compared to another?
- Is one neighborhood appreciating faster than another?
These are all valid concerns and this is why the services of an experienced Realtor® and business person are vital to a successful real estate transaction. We pride ourselves on providing the most complete online resource for Miami & Miami Beach condo information and on our years of experience assisting clients like you. Contact Us today and let us share our knowledge and experience with you and help you start enjoying the Miami condo lifestyle.