The Quakertown Community Is in Upper Bucks County PA. The Upper Bucks Region Also Borders Lehigh and Montgomery Counties. Commuting To The Allentown, Pottstown, New Jersey, and Philadelphia May Be A Reason You Are Considering To Live Here. It Offers Something For Everyone. Whether It Is To Live In A Town Setting Or Country.
These 6 Townships Make Up The Quakertown Community:
1) Quakertown Borough: This Is The Center Of The Community. There Are Old Historical Buildings, Affordable Twins, Rowhomes & Singles. If You Want To Live In Town This Where You Want To Be! Enjoy Memorial Park, Bucks County Free Library, & The Quakertown Pool Located All On Mill Street. On The Fourth Of July Plan To Spend The Day At The Community Events Followed By FIREWORKS! The Public High School Is Located On Park Ave. There Also Is St. Luke's Quakertown Hospital Which Is Also Located On Park Ave. View The Borough Website: www.quakertownboro.com
2) Richland Township: A Mix Of Just About Everything. You Can Choose A Development, Condos, 55+ Community, Or Rural Homes. Richland Township Has It All. Most Of The Shopping Centers Are Located Here. Walmart, Target, Kmart, Kohl's, Giant, Taco Bell, McDonald, Pizza, Chinese, Sushi, Car Lots, Diners, I Could Go On Forever... Routes 309 And 313 Are Your Major Routes To Get Around.
3) Richlandtown Borough: Small Borough With A Post Office, Fine Dining Restaurant, Pizza Shop, Grida's Ice Cream, & 7-11 . This Borders Richland Township So Convenience Is Close. There Are A Few Development, Great Starter Townhomes, Older Builders. Some Of These Buildings Are Multi Units Which Could Be A Great Investment Tool. There Is A Small Park On Cherry Road With Benner Hall Which Holds Family Fun Nights With Games And Movies. A Wonderful Way To Get To Know Your Neighbors.
4) Trumbauersville Borough: Another Small Borough Between Richland And Milford Townships. There Are Great Places To Eat, A Little Store Call Spores, The Trum Tavern, & The Chocolate Factory. Choose An Older Victorian On Broad Or A Row On Main. Again Minutes From The Convenience For All Your Needs.
5) Milford Township: If You Need More Land Of A Farm You Can Find One Here. You Can Also Get A Great Neighborhood Development Or A Village Style Home In Spinnerstown. There Are New Constructions Sites Ready With Some Great Deals. The Views Are Amazing. Your Major Routes Are 663 & PA Turnpike 476. If You Work In Philadelphia But Need More Peace An Quiet In Your Home Life Milford Is A Great Choice. If You Are Coming In From Out Of Town Or Have Friends And Family That Would Like A Hotel There Are Plenty To Choose From As Soon As You Make A Left Off The Turnpike.
6) Haycock Township: Live The Country Life Here! There Aren't Any Developments Or Townhomes Here. Single Family Homes, Large Farms Or The Village Of Applebachsville. You Can Take A Walk Or Go Fishing At Lake Nockamixion And Lake Towhee. There Are Custom Built Homes and Smaller Subdivisions For The Someone That Wants To Live In The Country But Would Like New Construction. Not Much Shopping Here But Only 8 miles From Quakertown. To Find Out More Of What Goes On Visit My Website www.HomesInHaycock.com
Contact Linda Tremblay Or I To Help You With Your Real Estate Needs. Whether You Are Selling Your Home in The Quakertown Area, A First Time Homebuyer, Relocation Buyer, Or Investor. Our Real Estate Knowledge And Experience Will Lead You Thru The Process