About two weeks ago I was sitting in a corner just thinking. All of a sudden,I said to myself "I need to change my life. I need to do more different things to do in 2009. Some times from the time I get up in the morning till the time I go to sleep,I don't do that much. I want to spice up my life I guess. I want to do more things in life than just the ordinary.
So I am trying to figure out 365 different things to do in 2009. But I am having trouble coming up with some things to do. So far I have like ten things on my list. They are
- Give money to a charity organization.
- Give your time by volunteering at a non-profit organization.
- Give someone advice.
- Teach someone how to do something.
- Learn another foreign language. (Even though I am a Maryland and DC Bilingual Real Estate Agent. I speak Yoruba which is a language spoken in Nigeria. So any Nigerian home buyers who are looking to buy or Nigerian Home owners who are looking to sell their house in Howard County Maryland,Anne Arundel County Maryland,Washington DC,Prince
- George's County Maryland,Charles County Maryland and St.Mary's County Maryland-CALL ME)
- Travel to another country. (I've been to Nigeria. But I would love to go to Paris).
- Read a book.
- Run in a marathon for a good cause.
- Take a cooking class. (I am not a great cook-But I make a mean oodles of noodles though)
- Give a gift to a stranger.
- Help someone do something. Ex: Help a old lady across the street.
- Rest (I say that because most of us just WORK! WORK! WORK! which leaves us time to enjoy LIFE!LIFE! LIFE! and have FUN! FUN! FUN!).
- Take a picture of something beautiful or take a picture of someone beautiful and give it to someone.
- Learn to play a musical instrument. Maybe I should take up piano lessons. I always wanted to know how to play.
- Call up someone you have not spoken to in a long time or don't get along with.
- Pray for someone who is in need of a prayer badly. (I pray for people but everybody that you are praying for don't know that you are actually praying for them).
I don't have a lot of things on my "365 different things to do in 2009". I feel the need to do this list. Creating this list and doing everything on my list I feel will help me become a better person than I am now. And by doing what I am going to do on my list,I hope that I can inspire someone to do something that they thought they could never do or was just afraid of doing. Am I making a bucket list? I guess you can say that. But it was not what I had in mind when I set out to write this post. I am want to do different things in 2009.
So what different things do you think I should do in 2009? Are you doing different things in 2009? And if so,what are they? Please share. I need some things to add to my list. Oh yeah! Please don't add going on a roller coaster ride to the list. I AM NOT A FAN OF ROLLER COASTER RIDES AT ALL. I am still haunted by my experience in 2005-LOL. So in case this is my last blog for 2008. Happy New Year to you all. May 2009 be a great and prosperous year for all of us. Take care.
Looking for a Washington DC Real Estate Agent that will help you buy or sell your next house or want a "Free Real Estate Market Report" in your area of choice? Check out my website Houses for sale in Washington,DC. I can also be reached at Lanre Folayan "Buy Washington DC Real Estate" (EXIT PREMIER REALTY ... or Twitter http://twitter.com/DCHomesforsale. Please give me a call at 202-378-0283 (Direct) or 301-560-6700 x1154 (Office) at your earliest convenience. Thank you very much. Looking forward to helping you make your home purchase or sale a stress free and very happy one. Have a great day. "Buy a home in Washington DC"