Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Makawao/Pukalani Real Estate Newsletter - December 2008 ------------------------------------------------------------
This is the last newsletter for the year, featuring some wonderful homes from the last Upcountry Realtor Caravan of the year.
1. Short Sale, Makawao $429,000.00 - clean and bright 3BD/1.5BA home with nice ocean views, cute fenced yard - non-conforming ohana with a separate entrance on the lower level of the home
2. Sweet Condo, Pukalani $499,000.00 (pictured) - beautiful views from this 2-story 2BD/2BA with loft, end unit condo with 2 deeded parking spots - walk to bank, shopping, medical services, only 10 minutes to Kahului
3. Super Clean, Makawao $559,000.00 - 3BD/2BA backs up to pasture land for fabulous mountain views and privacy - a cut above the rest of the neighborhood, lots of slate in bathrooms, high ceilings
4. Seller Financing, Olinda $620,000.00 - residential condo 1BD/1BA home with the ability to expand and build - spacious wrap around deck with breathtaking ocean views
5. Multi Level, Pukalani $1,125,000.00 (pictured) - drop dead gorgeous 3BD/3.5BA custom home on the fairway, big ocean views - travertine, bamboo, granite, game room, chef's kitchen, high ceilings, fireplace and more
6 Victorian Charm, Olinda $1,150,000.00 - unique and distinctive 3BD/2BA custom home on all usable 2.7 acres, - top-of-the-world privacy and peacefulness await you, private water system
7. Gated Hilltop, Baldwin Ave. $1,499,000.00 - unobstructed ocean and mountain views from every room of this custom 3BD/2.5BA home - 2.2 acres with well established landscaping, 10 types of palms, mango, oranges, avocados, bananas - 1,000 ft elevation makes for the ideal climate, and close to Makawao and Paia
Your Real Estate Agent on Maui, pictures of homes and properties for sale and market information for buyers and sellers. Maui events and lifestyle too. Maui Hawaii local information as seen through the perspective of a long time resident.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.