West Springfield Village is located on Rolling Road approximately halfway between Old Keene Mill Road and the Fairfax County Parkway. The 426 homes in the subdivision are one of the original Springfield communities built by Richmarr in the period between 1960 and 1980.
- It is about a 15 minute drive to the Franconia-Springfield Metro Station. Proximity to the Franconia-Springfiled Metro makes it an ideal location for commuting to the Pentagon, Washington, DC and all National Capital Area work centers
- Fairfax County Commuter Bus #310 to the Franconia-Springfield Metro is available 7 DAYS A WEEK on Old Keene Mill Road at Rolling Road
- The Cardinal Plaza Slug Line (on Old Keene Mill Road just east of Rolling Road) has service to all DC locations and the Pentagon
- Metrobus Route 18H provides Pentagon service on Rolling Road at Greely Boulevard - the trip is approximately 25 minutes
- Fort Belvoir is approximately 15 minutes via Rolling Road to US1
Schools and Library
- Children are in the West Springfield High School Pyramid. You can locate the schools for a specific address at Fairfax County Public School Locator
- Approximately 10 minutes from the Pohick Regional Library
- Two neighborhood shopping centers, Old Keene Mill Center and Cardinal Forest Plaza are approximately 5 minutes from West Springfield Village at the intersection of Old Keene Mill and Rolling Roads - one has Whole Foods and the other has Giant Foods
- Audrey Moore Rec Center in Wakefield Park with its year round pool and gymnasium plus a myriad of other sports and activities is approximately 15 minutes
- Wakefield Skate Park is also in Wakefield Park next to the Audrey Moore Rec Center
- South Run Rec Center with year round pool, exercise facilities and other activities is within approximately 15 minutes. It has a connecting trail to Burke Lake Park
- Burke Lake Park with golf course, camping, picnic areas, small boat rental, fishing, carousel, miniature train and ice cream parlor is approximately 15 mimutes
- Lake Accotink Park with small boat rental, fishing and picnic facilities is within 15 minutes.
- Pohick Bay Golf Course - an 18-hole public course is approximately 15 minutes
- Pohick Bay Park with boat launch to the Potomac River, camping and picnic facilities is approximately 15 minutes
- Laurel Hill Golf Course - 18-hole public is approximately 15 minutes
There are two Springfield town home communities within 5 minutes that enjoy the same commuting, school and community features as West Springfield Village - they are
The Kruschka Team has 33 years full time experience in the Springfield area. We invite you to try our
and then contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-690-6569. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.