PARTY IN THE PLAZA, FCD, CLAY AIKEN AND FIREWORKS
For the second consecutive year, the City of Frisco and Pizza Hut Park have teamed up to host the City of Frisco's Freedom Fest, on Wednesday, July 4. The Independence Day festival will start at 4 pm, and also feature the FC Dallas' home game versus Chivas USA (5:30 pm), followed by a post-game concert by Clay Aiken and Symphony, and capped off by the largest fireworks show in the Metroplex, organized by the premier fireworks company - the Zambelli Family.
• Frisco's Freedom Fest begins with the "Party on the Plaza" at Frisco Square, which is located across thestreet from the stadium and will feature: the Taste of Frisco; a community stage featuring live music from local talent; and a Children's Expo that will include face painters, balloon artists, jump houses, games and arts and crafts. Freedom Fest will begin at 4 p.m. and last until the start of the fireworks. Admission to the festival is free.
• FC Dallas will host Western-Conference opponent Chivas USA in a regular season game that will kickoff at 5:30 pm. Tickets for the game, which also include the concert and fireworks, are priced at: $21,$29, $33, $37, $50 and $75.
• Pop-singer Clay Aiken and the Symphony will perform on the Pizza Hut Park stage approximately 30 minutes following the end of the game. He has released three solo albums that have each debuted in the top five on the Billboard charts.
• The night concludes with the largest fireworks show in the Metroplex. The show will be produced by the Zambelli Family, known as the "First Family of Fireworks". Zambelli pyrotechnicians hand-pick every shell for each show to ensure that the designed effect is achieved. Zambelli has one of the highest safety records in the industry, with a professional seasoned staff and over 100 years of experience in all types of weather, conditions and sites. Each year Zambelli Fireworks produces more than 3,500 shows.
• Among the national shows produced by Zambelli Fireworks are: the 2007 Ball Drop at Times Square in NYC, Thunder Over Louisville, the Statue of Liberty Anniversary Celebration, Superbowl Celebrations, the Las Vegas Casino, and Mt. Rushmore.
City of Frisco employees and residents will have a pre-sale opportunity to purchase tickets beginning on Fri, April 27 at 10 a.m. until May 3 at 10 p.m.
FC Dallas season ticket holders and FCD Hoops Nation members will have a pre-sale opportunity for tickets on Thurs, May 3 from 10 am-10 pm.
Tickets for the general public will go on sale on Fri, May 4 at 10 am.
Parking at Pizza Hut Park for this event is free.
For more information visit http://www.friscofreedomfest.org/
|4 p.m. - Fireworks End
Party In The Plaza
-Hometown Heros Exhibit
|City Hall Plaza
|4 p.m. - Fireworks End
||Taste of Frisco
||City Hall Plaza
|5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
-FC Dallas vs. Chivas USA
|Pizza Hut Park
|8:00 - 9:30 p.m.
||Clay Aiken & Symphony
||Pizza Hut Park
Fireworks Extravaganza - Largest Fireworks Show in North Texas!