After reading Rich Rogala's Top Ten List, Josh Holt and I have agreed to provide our Top 10 Business books and link to each other. This is Josh's Top Ten and below is my own, in no particular order and not including my most recent reads by Gary Keller ( The Millionaire Real Estate Agent and Shift both of which are a must read if you're in the real estate business):
- How to get your Point across in 30 seconds or less, by Milo O. Frank
- Swim with the Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive, by Harvey MacKay
- Find Your Purpose, Change Your Life, by Carol Adrinne
- The Winner Within, A Life Plan for Team Players, by Pat Riley
- Even Eagles Need a Push - Learning to Soar in a Changing World, by David McNally
- Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway by Susan Jeffers (also Feel the Fear and Beyond)
- Dare, for those who Dare to change their lives, by Wendy Grant
- Wisdom Inc, 26 Business Virtues that turn Ordinary People into Extraordinary Leaders, by Seth Godin
- 100 Ways to Motivate Yourself: Change your Life Forever, by Steve Chandler
- Become a Better You, 7 Keys to Improving your Life Every Day, by Joel Osteen
Of course ANYTHING by Jeffrey Gitomer is a Gold Mine of Information, Motivation and Inspiration!!!!
It was tough to choose a Top Ten that didn't include alot of books already mentioned in others Top 10 so I hope these ones will be a bit different for you and I encourage you to read one a week and watch how you change your approach to your business and your life!