If you are currently in the market for a new home in Hoffman Estates, you may be interested in how a real estate agent can help you.
You are about to make a great investment of both money and time. I have a wealth of experience helping buyers of all categories like you make sound, informed decisions.
Did you also know that we don't cost you a thing? That's right - zip, nada, zilch!
Here are some ways that a Buyers Agent can help you:
- Agents can help establish a plan for a home that fits your needs. Style, size, amenities, and other preferences will help determine what kind of home is best suited for you. They are familiar with all the floor plans and styles.
- They will help you to determine realistic spending limits. They can often explain alternative financing options or introduce you to a mortgage counselor. Agents can arrange to have you "pre-approved", which can help improve your positioning in negotiations.
- Access to all home listings all in one place within the MLS enables them to evaluate homes based on your affordability and the qualities you desire. You can also have custom searches of multiple areas on my website until you make a final choice on a particular town. They have access to information on taxes, real estate values, and municipal services, all of which can aid you in your decision to buy.
- They can 'work for you' as a buyer's agent, helping to negotiate the best terms and price for you.
- They can make you comfortable with the closing process and they will obtain closing figures in advance for your review.
The median list price for homes in Hoffman Estates Illinois is $296,000. The lowest priced home available is $171,600 (DEAL ALERT!) and the highest is $709,900 for custom construction. The largest supply of homes available is in the $250,000 to $300,000 price range for Hoffman Estates.
I'm confident that I can provide the kind of exceptional service that will make this process an exciting one. Please don't hesitate to call or e-mail me with any questions you may have.The above are just a few ways that a veteran buyers agent, like myself Lyn Sims, can help you in your journey towards buying your new home. More information to prepare buyers can be found on my website or by calling me directly.
Lyn Sims RE/MAX Suburban (847) 230-7324 OR Email her: Lyn.Sims@yahoo.com
Having someone in your corner with over 30 years experience will ensure every detail of your purchase is handled smoothly! Looking forward to hearing from you!
Lyn Sims at (847)230-7324
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Schaumburg, Hoffman Estates, Roselle, Elk Grove Village, Itasca, Medinah, Bartlett, Bloomingdale, Hanover Park, Streamwood, Elgin.
Disclaimer: All data and information provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. Lyn Sims makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from it's display or use.
Hoffman Estates Homes for sale - 2009 Lyn Sims - RealEstateConsumerInfo.com