- Spokane Wa. is the largest city between Seattle and Minneapolis, Mn.
- Spokane's climate has 4 distinct seasons.
- Spokane is a SUNNY CITY! Over 200 days of sunshine year round.
- Spokane is surrounded by 76 lakes, 4 major Rivers, 13 ski resorts and 32 golf courses.
- Spokane has the 2nd best summer weather in the US.
- Average of less than 20 minute commute.
- Excellent Hospitals, home to 2nd and 3rd largest hospitals in Washington State.
- Voted #9 " Hot Spot" FORBES MAGAZINE 4/7/08 Best places for business and careers!
- Home of several excellent Universities and Colleges.
- City and County Population apx. 418,000.
- Spokane hosted the 1974 Worlds Fair.
- Progressive Arts and Culture. (see http://experiencespokane.com/artsandculture/ )
BethAnn Long, Realtor Tomlinson South Inc.
For a free RELOCATION PACKAGE e-mail me at email@example.com or visit my website www.bethannhomes.com
This photo was taken Fall 2008 from Downtown Spokane!
BethAnn Long ~ Spokane Realtor- Coldwell Banker Tomlinson South Inc.
...there's no place like your home!
Spokane Homes for Sale