Here are some great uses for Bounce... Perfect for vacant homes. It helps keeping them smelling fresh without masking odors with overpowering air fresheners. I have personally tried ( or should I say made my daughters) # 3 in their bathroom. It REALLY WORKED!! Took a few sheets but hey. 10,11, & 15 are also really good too.
1. Tie a sheet of Bounce through a belt loop when outdoors during mosquito season, it will repel them!
2. To eliminate static electricity from your television or computer screen, wipe the screen with a USED sheet of Bounce to keep dust from resettling.
3. To remove soap scum from shower doors, clean it with a sheet or two of Bounce.
4. Freshen the air in your home by placing an individual sheet of Bounce in a drawer or hang one in the closet.
5. To keep your vacuum cleaner smelling fresh, put a Bounce sheet in it.
6. Prevent thread from tangling ... run a threaded needle through sheet of Bounce before beginning to sew.
7. To keep suitcases from smelling musty, place an individual sheet of Bounce inside empty luggage before storing it.
8. Freshen the air in your car by placing a sheet of Bounce under the front seat.
9. Eliminate odors in wastebaskets. Place a sheet of Bounce at the bottom of the wastebasket.
10. Remove animal hair from furniture or clothes by rubbing the area with a sheet of Bounce. It will magnetically attract all the loose hairs.
11. Eliminate static electricity from mini blinds. Wipe them with a sheet of Bounce to prevent dust from resettling.
12. Wipe up sawdust from drilling or sand papering. A used sheet of Bounce will collect sawdust like a tack cloth.
13. Eliminate odors in dirty laundry. Place an individual sheet of Bounce at the bottom of a laundry bag or hamper.
14. Deodorize shoes or sneakers by placing a Bounce sheet in your shoes or sneakers overnight.
15. Golfers put a Bounce sheet in your back pocket to keep the bees away.
16. Put a Bounce sheet in your sleeping bag and tent before folding and storing them, it will keep them smelling fresh.
17. Rainy day cure for dog odor ... The next time your dog comes in from the rain, simply wipe him down with a Bounce sheet. Instantly your dog smell springtime fresh.