Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
So, without further ado, but with great reservations, here are:
Seven Things About Me You Didn't Know (Or Were Afraid To Ask!)
1. I'm a huge fan of the game show Jeopardy! I'm not sure how I'd do if I was ever on on the show, but I am a five time Jeopardy couch champion! And really now, who doesn't like singing the Jeopardy theme song to tease your friends when they're thinking of what to say next?
3. Although the first album I ever bought was "Steal Your Face", the first album I ever owned was, sadly enough, "The Partridge Family Album". (Hey, it was one of those gifts from someone who was invited to my parent's home, but didn't want to show up empty-handed!)
4. I've learned all my United States geography by following the Grateful Dead all over the country! With over 200 GD shows to my credit, (and being a Jeopardy couch champion), I know all the capitals, where to find the good local food and where all the cheap hotels are!
5. I'm addicted to pretzels. Don't give me those fancy designer pretzels, or even think about putting mustard or chocolate on them. I take my pretzels straight up, right from the bag! I can practically eat a whole bag nightly.
Behold the King of All Snack Foods - The Pretzel!
The picture below depicts a heinous act upon the king of all snack foods...putting mustard on it. I caution you to get the kids out of the room before viewing it. This is not for the squeamish! Please note, that although the content of this picture is very scary, it is a dramatization. No real pretzels were hurt in the process!
6. On September 16th, 1962 I was born in Doctor's Hospital in Manhattan, New York City. Shortly after I was born the hospital was torn down. Coincidence or not? I report, you decide.
Please note that the picture below depicts a building imploding. This is NOT a dramatization! The real building was actually hurt in the process!!!
7. And last, but not least....I appear on over 50 albums including one of the best selling albums of all time, "Frampton Comes Alive" by Peter Frampton, The Clash's "London Calling", The Dave Matthews Band "Central Park Concert", and countless Grateful Dead albums just to name a few.
OK, OK....They're all live albums and I was just in the audience for them. But if you listen closely, I'm certain you can hear me cheering!
Well folks, there are the seven things you didn't know about me (or were afraid to ask!).
But now you know them and you can't do anything about it!
And now it's my turn to tag some of my unsuspecting friends. Please note that if you are not tagged, it's not that I don't care about you. It's because I've responded to these MeMe things a number of times and tried to mix it up a bit. If I've tagged you before and now once again, it's because I either don't like you or you intrigue me and I want to know more about you!!! Again, I report, you decide!!!
So, here goes it goes. Let's see seven things we didn't know about you:
Feel free to post your own "7 things" MeMe either in the comments section of this post or on your own blog.
The world wants to know!
Here are the rules;
1.Create a blog post with a link to the person who tagged you.
2.List these rules in your post
3.Share seven facts about yourself in the post
4.Identify seven of your friends or contacts whom you will tag to be part of this (at the end of the post, list their names and the links to their sites).
5.Let the friends whom you tagged, know that they've been tagged
About The Author
Craig Rutman is a North Carolina Residential Real EstateSpecialist that can assist you with the purchase and/or sale of real estate in the Raleigh - Cary – Apex metro areas; or any place else in the country by connecting you with a relocation professional in your destination of choice.
To find all available homes for sale in the Triangle area of North Carolina, please visit www.justnchomes.com
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.