With 1 out 4 homes on the market either being a short sale or foreclosure there are some things you may need to know. At Charles Stallions Real Estate Services Inc. we are here to help. All agents are board certified, spent countless hours in the field selling foreclosures and short sales not just class rooms thinking about.
When you put you name on a contract to buy a foreclosed property, you better know more than just how to write. Such as
- How does a foreclosure sale work?
- Can a former seller take back the property and under what conditions?
- Do I need or even want a home inspection since the bank is not warranting anything?
- Are their leins against the property and am I protected against future claims?
- What makes this foreclosure sale different than my brother in laws or any other in law?
- Is all title agencies the same and or deeds?
- What cost am I truly responsible for and why?
- Isn't all Realtors the same?
- When is it not inmy best interest to buy a foreclosure?
and.... #10 How do I know that I truly own this property and what guarantees do I have with you that I don't have with anyone else.
Simply put ask about our Million Dollar policy and Guarantee along with why we pay for the title insurance.