Here I am, I again got hit with the 7 Things You May not Know about Me Meme. This time Tony Orefice passed the honor along to me.
Again, in the spirit of being a good sport I am responding to this Meme. I had one heck of a time coming up with seven things you may not know about me, as I just recently did this one. So here goes,
1. I don't watch regular television. I don't really care for it and I really never have the time to watch it. I do listen to the News, CNN, & FOX and I listen to talk radio.
2. My biggest pet peeve is when someone knowingly tells a lie; a blatant, obvious lie.
3. Water is my favorite beverage. When I was young, my grandpa used to take my sisters and I out for pancake breakfast. He would order water to drink and say we couldn't leave till we finished it. The waitress kept our glasses full. We were pratically floating by the time we left. I drink about 10 glasses of water a day, and I really like it.
4. I've never bought a lottery ticket in my life.
5. I love antiques. And I love old family pictures, that have a story behind them.
6. When I was a kid, up until high school, I was a nerd. I stood a head taller than the other kids my age. I was gangly, with skinny legs. My sister used to call me chicken legs. I had freckles all over my face. Kids used to call me freckle face strawberry. And, I had braces for two years, thus the name tinsel teeth.
7. I do love occasionally catching a great horror movie with my oldest daughter, Stef. She loves them. I never used to like horror movies at all. Psychological thrillers are my favorite kind of movie.
Again, I am not going to pass this Meme along, as we have so few hours in the day to accomplish all the things we need to. Our time is so very valuable to all of us in the real estate industry.
This article is authored by