Ok, let me just say that I know a pretty good rumor. And I am going to tease the heck out of it... It's about the upcoming REtechSouth...
To start with, here are a couple of things I know... and these are slam dunks...
- The event is the brainchild and labor of love of Matt Fagioli of Diamond Dwellings and Brad Nix of Maxsell Realty, two forward thinking brokerages here in the Atlanta area.
- This is the second year of the event. It was thrown together last year in mere weeks, and even at that was THE premier real estate technology conference in the southeast.
- This year's event is moving to a real venue... The Gwinnett Center.
- Take a look at the website. REtechSouth.
- Please note, there are TOP notch speakers and presenters.
- Active|Rain is an active sponsor. There will be Rain|Guys there...
There is an Active|Rain discount code that will get you $25 off the conference price... If you click on the banner on the side here or here, you will get the $25 off...
Here is the secret... I have a way to give you a $50 discount until Matt and Brad figure it out and shut me down. (I'm a rebel that way). That knocks the price down from $149 to $99! Dinner at Inman costs more than that... And don't get me started on the NAR Convention...(keep reading... put together the hints... and you will get $50 off).
Many of you know that I write for several blogs. In addition to my blog here on Active|Rain, I am the GwinnettGarageGuy, LaneBailey, LilburnDwellings and GarageHomesUSA. I also contribute to GwinnettDwellings and DiamondDwellings. it is a lot of work, but I have really grown to enjoy the writing and building the sites.
That is a pretty badge... I think you would be able to find something like that on another site I am on... And since I post a lot, there might even be a special blog post talking about the badge.
Hopefully I made it tough enough to be fun, but not too much of a time sucker... and please don't post up which site has the discount post and link... ;^ )