Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
The BEST OF BOTH WORLDS HERE -- space of a freestanding home and a prime serene location combined with easy-living condo amenities!
STOP, LOOK, LOVE & BUY this OUTSTANDING home combining exceptional VALUE, CONDITION & LOCATION!
Check the rest, then come here to the best! Enjoy a quiet prime private cul-de-sac setting overlooking a serene wooded area and pond! This stunning move-in-ready townhome is loaded with great updates including all baths, windows, ceramic floors, lighting and much more! Highlights feature a Family Room with brick raised-hearth wood burning fireplace, eat-in kitchen, Master Bedroom with great compartmented bath, finished basement with a big recreation room, 2-car attached garage and terrific association amenities including outdoor in-ground pool, tennis courts, bicycle/walking paths and multiple playgrounds! Don't miss this exceptional opportunity combining value, privacy and great condition all in one!
Living Room - 19'x13'
* Versatile space - Living Room and elled Dining Room combine to offer a lot room, can accommodate formal dining and living area or alternately used as a Great Room
* Overlooks nature preserve area and pond
* Access through new sliding patio door to patio and rear yard provides abundant light
* Light switch provides convenient hookup to outlet providing ability to control living room lamp from switch
* Silk curtains with lining
* TV cable
Dining Room - 12'x11'
* Versatile space - Dining Room opens to Living Room to offer, can function as a formal Dining Room or alternately used in combination with Living Room as a Great Room
* Overlooks nature preserve area and pond
* Silk curtains with lining
* Newer contemporary light fixture
* Large new thermopane window with abundant light
Kitchen - 14'x10'
* New Ceramic Tile floor
* Pantry closet for convenient storage
* Cable TV hookup
* Smooth top range, very responsive to temperature changes – responds like gas, cools and heats faster than a regular electric range; easy to clean smooth surface - just spray and wipe
* Range hood with light
* Dining set is negotiable
Family Room - 17'x11'
* Raised-hearth wood burning brick fireplace
* Attractive Floating shelves over fireplace
* Newer carpeting, light and neutral to easily companion any decor
* Vertical blinds on the window
* Access to 2-car attached garage
* Recessed Lighting
• Recessed lights on a dimmer switch
• The room is currently used as an office
• TV Cable behind the bookcases
Master Bedroom - 17'x11' (2nd Floor)
* Private updated compartmented bath with dual sinks and vanities; large shower w/Euro frameless glass door, maple cabinets, new lighting
* Abundant closet space - 3 double-door closets
* Ceiling fan with reversible blades: maple/cherry
* Sunny big window with south exposure
Family Bedroom - 14'x11' (2nd Floor)
* Ceiling fan
* Window seat with storage
* Large double-door closet
* View to nature preserve and pond
Family Bedroom - 12'x11' (2nd Floor)
* 2 large windows overlooking nature preserve and pond
* Newer carpeting
* Large double-door closet
* Sectioned with two areas - rec room and laundry/work room
* 21' x21' Large open rec room with cable TV hook up, carpeted
* Wall of closets with shelves for additional storage; new 6-panel closet doors
* Laundry/Work Room - ventilated area with peg board and overhead light, ideal for a workbench or misc. house projects; large laundry area with plenty of overhead light and room for a folding table
Powder Room - Fully Renovated in 2007
* New cherry cabinet
* Granite countertop
* Marble backsplash
* New faucet, sink and designer light fixture
* Ceramic Tile Flooring
Hall Bath - (2nd Floor) Fully Renovated in 2007
* New deep acrylic tub
* Maple cabinet
* Countertop with integrated sink
* Hansgrohe Thermobalance shower with matching faucet
* Floor and matching accent wall tile
* Designer light fixture
* Glass shelves
Master Bathroom - Fully Renovated in 2000
* Convenient compartmented design for privacy and use by two at the same time.
* New shower with sliding Euro glass doors
* Maple cabinets
* New countertops
* Dual sinks
* New faucets, light fixtures, floor and wall tile
* Ceramic tile flooring
Additional Home Features
* Gracious Foyer with Ceramic Tile Floors, new 6-panel closet door, access to powder room, family room, stairs to upper level, basement, kitchen and living-dining area
* New in 2008 - Energy Star-rated, Super-G Glass, Low-E Argon gas-filled replacement windows
(double-paned) and patio door -- no painting needed
* Big two-car attached garage with automatic opener and newer overhead garage door
* Home Warranty provided
Additional Location Information
* Low-traffic cul-de-sac location
* Private and quiet – neighborhood patio and backyard overlooking wooded nature preserve & pond
* Inground outdoor pool with sun decking - completely renovated approximately in 2004
* Tennis Courts
* Bicycle and Walking paths
* Clubhouse with kitchen and fireplace completely renovated approximately in 2004 - can be rented for parties
* Playgrounds in multiple locations all renovated approximately in 2005
* Association Monthly Fee $342 also includes: snow removal, scavenger service, landscaping & lawn care, exterior maintenance
* Association Improvement to 868 Swan: 2006 Exterior Siding & Gutters; 1998 New Roof; 1998 New Concrete Patio & Front Walkway
Mechanical & Appliances
* Electric Range – 1997
* Range Hood – 1997
* Washer/Drier – appr. 1998
* Insulated Garage Door and Door Opener - 1999
* Sump Pump – appr. 2002
* Garbage Disposal - 2003
* H20 Heater – 2004
* Dishwasher - 2008
Contact Allyson Hoffman for more information or to schedule a showing.
Visit www.RealEstateNorthernIllinois.com or email Allyson@Allyson.com
see additional photos below
Laundry area - inside
Balcony, Deck, or Patio
OTHER SPECIAL FEATURES
Picture Pretty with lots of updates!
Fabulous location on quiet cul-de-sac overlooking a serene pond and wooded nature area!
Family Room with Recessed Lighting and lovely Raised-Hearth Wood burning Fireplace!
Eat-in Kitchen with New Ceramic Tile Floor, convenient Pantry Storage and all Appliances!
Big Living Room and elled Dining Room, both overlooking nature-friendly neighborless backyard.
Access to patio from new Sliding Glass Patio Doors!
Master Suite with ample closet space and an updated compartmented full bath!
Master Bath His and Hers vanities and sinks!
Gorgeous new Powder Room with Cherry-Stained Cabinet New Ceramic Floors and Granite Countertops!
Fully updated second floor family hall bath -- renovated right to the studs!
Additional family bedrooms, both with a full wall of closets and views to the rear nature preserve!
All New Thermopane Windows!
Full Basement with big finished recreation area!
Two-car attached garage!
Great Association Amenities including pool, tennis, bike trails, playgrounds and clubhouse!
Combine the ultimate in value, condition and location here!
My goal is to provide comprehensive information to local consumers and those looking to relocate to the Chicago Metro area. You will find information here regarding the nature of our real estate market, Chicago's North Shore, North and Northwest suburban communities and the process of buying and selling real estate in these areas with emphasis on the purchase or sale of residential real estate including freestanding homes, condominiums, townhomes, luxury estates, vacant and undeveloped land or residential income property in Chicago's North Shore, North and Northwest Suburban communities. Please take your time and enjoy this site.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.