Preparing Your Home For Sale
Whether you're ready to sell now or just curious about the process, we can help. Many homeowners begin thinking about selling long before they are really ready to move!
The sale of property involves legalities that even a For Sale By Owner must conform to. We provide the following services in preparing your home for sale.
1. Provide a free, no obligation market evaluation for your property. Unlike superficial internet evaluations that don't consider unique aspects of your property, we visit your home and evaluate the improvements and upgrades you've made. We know your neighborhood and compare it not only to recent comparable solds (accounting for differences and similarities), we evaluate your competition.
2. Provide an estimate of your cost of sale and your net equity based on your property.
3. Inform you of village ordinances which may apply to your property.
4. Explain Fair Housing Laws.
5. Provide you with a copy of the Seller Disclosure Act form.
6. Explain why offering a home warranty for your property may be in your best interest.
7. Help you decide if your property should be inspected by a certified home inspection service.
8. Help you determine which repairs are necessary and which are not.
9. Advise you on staging your home inside and out