Thank you Liz and Charles for creating this group.
For those who are unfamiliar with the Landmark Forum you can get the full low down by watching a video introduction from the comfort of your computer.
Simply visit www.LandmarkEducation.com and click on the graphic that says Online Introduction to the Landmark Forum.
My husband, children and I got so much out of it that I don't know where/how to begin sharing about it. Here's a tiny sample of what we've accomplished since doing the Forum in January 2004.
- We saved our dying marriage (we've been together since 1985 and were on the verge of separation when we did the Forum).
- My husband closed one business that drained him and open a new one that excites him.
- I reactivated a business I once loved but had shelved when my marriage was tanking.
- I lost 30 lbs, learned to run and ran a 5 km race with my young son.
- I got my motor cycle licence.
- I road the California Screemer at Disneyland and the roller coaster at Circus Circus in Vegas (this was never gonna happen!)
- My husband decided he wanted to help people in Southeast Asia impacted by the Tsunami. He did! 448 families in Indonesia now have homes as a direct result of this course. (Photos available in my first blog post).
- I studied Mandarin to test the theory "anything is possible"...figuring Chinese would be IMPOSSIBLE to learn. Anything IS possible!
- I could go on and on...
Nothing could be more effective to "brace youself" for the challenges of a Global Financial Crisis. As they say at Nike..."Just Do It!"