Hey what are some of the bests in Chicago? I want to hear your favorites. Here are a few of mine:
1) Superdawg - this is listed as one of the best hot dog places in the world. In fact, it is listed in the book "1,000 places you have to visit in the world before you die." Been around for a long time.
2) Cheap Eats - Ronny's Steak House - Great little fast food kinda buffet right by the Daley Center...been around for years...
3) Italian - Tufano's by Little Italy and UIC in Chicago. Family style eating...the Chicago Blackhawks, Carole Burnette and Gene Hackman are regulars when their in town.
4) Brazilian Steak House - Fogo de Chao - Trendy chic, but all the meat you can eat.
5) Breakfast - Lou Mitchell's - Just a little coffee house breakfst place....but voted number #1 breakfast place in Chicago.
6) Le Creperie - By Clarke and Diversy - Crepes as meals? You got it....one of best authentic french restaurants around.
7) Japane (Japanay - sounds like) - Best sushi in the city.
8) RL - Awesome upscale and trendy Ralph Lauren restaraunt on Michigan Avenue
9) Bistro 110 - trendy american cuisine;
10) Boston Blackies - excellent...I mean excellent burgers.