Theatre Lofts/Best Halifax Condo Purchase
I recently visited an exciting new project in the North End of Halifax that is going to help reshape the neighborhood and make it even more attractive for people to live their. Theatre Lofts are beautifully designed contemporary loft-style condominium townhouses that are fresh and vibrant and will give a whole new look to Gottingen Street and the North End of Halifax. I was so impressed with this project that I am thinking of purchasing a unit myself. The development team is Atlantic Developments Inc. and the architect is Michael Napier an award-winning designer of nearly 2,000 highly acclaimed condominium units across Canada. I spoke with David Graham president of Atlantic Developments Inc. on February 12 about this exciting new project. Below are bullet points with relevant information that a prospective buyer should know.
- 43 residential units available and 2 commercial units
- prices start at $139,900 and go up to $299,900
- 28 underground parking spots, additional $10,000(only for larger units)
- completion date, summer of 2010
- storage unit for all residents
- condo fees range from $93.50 to $256.63
- to secure a unit you would need 5% of the purchase price down
- designed for maximum energy efficiency and comfort
- heating is in floor radiant on first two levels and electric baseboard on top level
- landscaped courtyard
- terraces and balconies
- all units are separately metered
With it's uniqueness and proximity to the downtown core I do not see these units lasting long. To get more information on this project you can contact me at 902-488-0012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . As well If you are looking for a mortgage broker Scott Walker of Home Loans Canada would be more than happy to sit down with you and go over your options.
Below is an artists rendition of the project.
I also mentioned at the beginning of the week that I would be visiting McCully Worklofts on Agricola, Unfortunately that project as been put on hold.
Your Halifax Condo Expert