My marketing guru and I are always looking for good restaurants to eat to do our part in stimulating the economy.
We both love Cajun food, but outside of New Orleans and Ybor City (Tampa), we've found the quality of the food everywhere else to be lacking. Until a couple of days ago.
The "Night and Day" section of the newspaper had a review of Bud's Louisiana Cafe. We discovered one of Bud's restaurants about 15 years ago, Bayou Bar & Grill, in downtown San Diego, but they literally disappeared one weekend with no notice about where they might have moved or what might have happened.
A couple of years ago, we heard that Bud had opened a Louisiana Cafe over in Little Italy, but we were never able to find it.
Now we find out that Bud has moved ever so closer to us, right over in Tierrasanta. So of course we made a trip over there Thursday night to try them out. We were not disappointed. The restaurant is small but the service was great and the food was what we think of when we think New Orleans and Cajun.
Give 'em a try for some great Cajun and Creole food at extremely reasonable prices. They apparently do a booming take-out business judging from when we were there at 7:00 p.m. 10425 Tierrasanta Boulevard, just east of Interstate 15. 858-573-2837. Vist Bud's web site at budscafe.com. Happy eating!
If you need help buying or selling a home anywhere in San Diego County, please contact me. I'll help you find just the right home or just the right buyers to meet your real estate needs, wants, and goals. I'm available 24/7, so don't hesitate to contact me by phone or email.
My most recent 20 posts (they'll open in a new window):
- House sales up for seventh consecutive month in San Diego County - 2/21/09
- Pets always seem to be the first to suffer in a bad economy - 2/21/09
- 157 dogs found in a three-bedroom house - 2/21/09
- It's been a busy week and a busy open house today - 2/21/09
- Men should be careful previewing properties when just the Queens are at home - 2/19/09
- Not your average pets - 2/18/09
- Your ActiveRain profile is your online résumé. Make sure it's the best it can be - 2/17/09
- Fundraising opportunities at On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina - 2/16/09
- Let's go cruising! - 2/15/09
- Yahooooooooooooooo! - 2/14/09
- If you're passionate about a cause, check out this site - 2/14/09
- Check out these animal pictures - 2/13/09
- Mammoth remains discovered in downtown San Diego East Village - 2/13/09
- Mainly Mozart Spotlight Series for Valentine's Day Weekend - 2/12/09
- San Diego County pet events - 2/12/09
- California home inspector licensing - 2/12/09
- Home Smart Reports - 2/11/09
- Home-related events for San Diego County, Feb. 9-15, 2009 - 2/10/09
- Internet and telephone scams - 2/8/09
- Do I need a home inspection if it's being sold "as is"? - 2/7/09
Inspired by nature? Join the Inspired By Nature Group.
Classical music lover? Join the Classical Music Group.
Want to share a good book? Join the Active Rain Book Club.