The long shadows of sunset blanket the fairways and trees surrounding the 15th, 16th and 17th holes of the award-winning Heritage golf course as you make the turn into the Overlook; coming home just became sweeter. Luxurious, elegant residences grace its low-maintenance home sites (some with water views)! A tastefully designed and situated play area, complete with picnic tables and park benches, will delight all ages. Take the adjoining walking bridge to the clubhouse, home to 1250 Heritage restaurant, where exceptional dining awaits. Neighborhood- Heritage Overlook- Price Range for Neighborhood- 590,000's
The Amentities of this Great Golf Course Neighborhood are:
Heritage Wake Forest offers a wide variety of recreational opportunities for all ages. Within the community, an award-winning golf club, a swim & tennis club and numerous parks and playgrounds provide hours of family fun. Nearby, and within the beautiful Wake Forest township, you'll find endless choices of activities and entertainment, including a 12-screen multi-plex movie theatre, a sports complex, and lots of shopping.
"On top of the world..." a pretty nice state of mind; at Heritage Heights, it's an even nicer state of everyday living. With the greenways of our golf course to one side and a panoramic vista of the gently rolling expanse of the greater Heritage community to the other, each custom home stands against a pleasing backdrop. The collection of single-family home designs offered here have been described as casually elegant, already anticipating your family's desire for livability (indoors and outdoors) along with an unmistakable sense of style. Price Range in the $400's
Why Heritage? This is why
- Proximity to major roads: I-540 (6 miles), US-1 (1 mile) and NC-401 (2 miles). Stoplights in place at major intersections.
- Adjacent to high growth residential areas in Wake Forest, Raleigh and the unincorporated North Wake County.
- Adjacent to Wake County Public School Campus (3 schools).
- Adjacent to 160 acres public park/greenway complex.
- Utilities in place: Town of Wake Forest water and sewer. Town of Wake Forest or EMC electric facilities, high speed telecommunications lines to each lot. Natural gas to each lot.
- Pre-developed sites: Balanced grading and clearing complete.
- Environmental certainty: Pre-approved, delineated wetlands, Neuse Buffers and Phase I Audits.
- Utility Capacity Guarantee: Through town of Wake Forest contract.
- Collection-road improvements in place.
- Protective covenants in place.
Thanks so much for directing us to the Heritage Wake Forest Community. Everyday we wake up here we are so thankful to be in such a great community. You listened and heard our hearts! Thanks for your Professional assistance in every detail.
See you soon,
Richard & Kathleen