Spend Ten to Jump Start Our Economy
It's time that we take back our economy. We've been waiting too long for someone to do something. Banks are failing, jobless claims are up, and homes are foreclosing in record numbers. Bailouts have occurred and economic stimulus is on the way - eventually. Meanwhile, more people are starving and becoming homeless. Americans must act NOW to stop this crisis and once again move our country back to glory as the financial leader of the world. In 1776 the United States of America was founded for the people and by the people. So people, let's get going!
March 31, 2009
Spend Ten Day
On March 31, 2009, as each citizen and resident of our country spends $10 (or more) on a product or service, which they had not already intended to purchase, we will immediately inject over $3 BILLION into the US economy. As every dollar spent circulates through our finance and commercial systems at least ten times, this will quickly have the impact of a total stimulus of $30 BILLION. This means no debates, no politics, no bureaucratic delays -- just good old American Style action.
What you will do for your fellow Americans?
- Help stop foreclosures and give us back the security of our homes.
- Help prevent job layoffs and produce new job opportunities.
- Provide more money for schools, social services, law enforcement, etc.
- Give back dignity where it has been lost.
- Make our country more secure.
- Put smiles back on faces -- especially yours!