PatOHomes.com helps shorten your search for the best real estate agent or realtor in Irving, Texas by providing you with a relationship based on trust and experience. Now is the time to buy Real Estate in Irving and the Dallas Fort Worth Area. Despite what you hear from the media Texas and DFW in general is going strong. According to the Irving Chamber of Commerce Irving homes have appreciated 1.92 percent. If it is doing this in a supposedly down market..what will happen when the market comes back (and it will).Go to www.patohomes.com.. Pat O'Reilly, recent winner of the 2008 Customer Service Award for REMAX DFW Associates. Go to patohomes to find Your Realtor!
Here are the facts from Metrotex Association or Realtors!!! Zig Ziglar always said he wasn't born in Texas but he got here as soon as he could!!
Why Texas is different
- Strong, diverse economy: Texas is strong in industries that are still growing (such as professional & business services, education & health services, government) and has the second largest economy in the nation by GDP according to the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Steady job growth: According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor and Statistics, Texas added 153,700 jobs (1.5% increase in employment) from December 2007 to December 2008, while during the same time the national unemployment rate rose 2.3%.
- Top state to relocate: According to Allied Van Lines’ 41st Annual Magnet States Report, Texas is the No. 1 destination state for residential relocations for the 4th year in a row. New data from the U.S. Census Bureau confirms that Texas gained more residents (484,000) between July 2007 and July 2008 than any other state.
- Texas real estate remains a strong long-term investment. The average home sales price in Texas has increased $15,600 from December 2004 to December 2008; over the same four years, median sales prices (half of all homes sold are priced higher and half are prices lower) increased $8,600.
- Texas has a balanced market. Statewide, there was 6.4-month inventory of homes for sale at the end of 2008. Economists at the Real Estate Center at Texas A&M say that about 6 ½ months of inventory is a balanced market, where homes are being sold and prices continue to increase at a moderate pace.
- Texas homes have appreciated steadily. Home-price appreciation in Texas has not fallen below zero in the last 16 years.
- Texas has steady home value appreciation. Sales prices in places like California, Florida, Nevada, and Arizona have had rapid rises and drops in values, while Texas prices have remained relatively steady.
- Most borrowers are approved. According to a report by the National Association of REALTORS®, 91% of buyers in Texas were NOT rejected by lenders last year.
- First time home buyers qualify for a $8,000 tax credit that does not have to be repaid if the buyer remains in the home for at lease three years.