Introduction to the LinkedIn Pro Series: Over the next month, I will be doing a series of articles on LinkedIn.com and how to effectively set up and use LinkedIn as a tool for generating new leads, developing new business opportunities, and keeping in regular contact with contacts, prospects, current and former customers, and members of your sphere of influence.
This Week's Installments... The posts during the first week will focus on setting up a basic profile. In today's installment, we discuss:
- How to Develop a Business Headline or Tagline
- The Importance of Adding a Photograph
- How and Why to Enter Your Education and Employment Information
- The Importance of Keywords
- How to Test the Effectiveness of Using Your Key Words
- Setting Up Your Website and Blog Links
- Strategies for Driving Traffic to Your Website
- How to Set Up Your Summary and Other Interest Sections on the Profile
Feedback, Questions and Comments are Encouraged: Despite the title, this is a "back to basics" series intended to expose real estate professionals to the power of LinkedIn based on simple, easy to understand instructions and tips. Feel free to leave questions, suggestions, etc. in the comments section. For more advanced users of LinkedIn, please share your tips, comments, examples, war stories, etc. in the comments section.
For real estate professionals in St. Louis. Missouri, the materials for the LinkedIn Pro Series will be used in a live quarterly training session on real estate technology jointly hosted by PREA Signature Realty, New Castle Home Loans, and Assured Title (formerly Landamerica). Reservations are required and seating is limited to 30 persons per session.
For more information on the real estate technology sessions, please contact Ryan Shaughnessy at PREA Signature Realty at 314-971-4381 or by e-mail to Ryan@PREASignatureRealty.com.