- Cameron Norfleet
- Century 21 ACCESS AMERICA
- Brand Affiliation
- Century 21 Real Estate
- Contact Cameron Norfleet (Century 21 ACCESS AMERICA)
- Office Phone
- (203) 634-1876 x 2910
- Cell Phone
- (203) 887-4420
- Alt. Phone
- (203) 599-2910
- (203) 237-4142
- 477 South Broad St, P.O. Box 1690, Meriden, CT, 06450
- Best Agent in Connecticut specializing in innovative marketing techniques for Home Sellers, Home Buyers and Real Estate Investors!
Why should I list my home/property with you?
- I know my business - My experience tells me that there are only two reasons why a home doesn't sell. One it's overpriced. I know the actual selling prices of comparable homes which are your direct competition and I can help you price your home so it will sell. Also, I can advise you on different ways to enhance certain features of your home to make it more appealing to potential buyers without you spending too much money.
- I know how and where to find buyers - The 2nd reason a home doesn't sell is because it's underexposed. Marketing your home to the right people is key. Most sellers and most agents fall victim to spending the bulk of their marketing budget on advertising that gets a home other than the one advertised sold. Let me explain, it's very rare when the person who calls on an ad actually buys the house they call on. Why? Because the house in the ad seldom lives up to the images a caller has from the words that are written. You see, an ad in the paper is there for one reason and one reason only, to get the phone to ring. More times than not, if a caller does buy it is usually a house that they have been switched to. The real question is: do you want your house to be the one advertised, or the one switched to and sold? Marketing to agents who specialize in selling homes like yours is far more effective. Having a working relationship with those agents is the result of representing properties that are priced right and earning a reputation of getting the job done in a professional manner.
- I know how to make things happen - Sometimes the only difference between a successfully closed transaction and a failed transaction is who you know. That might sound a little harsh but I have seen marginal transactions make it because a relationship was in place. Think about it this way... A homeowner (FSBO Seller) puts a transaction together once ever 3 to 20 years. A career professional may put together 1 to 20 transactions a month. A homeowner who moves frequently is more likely to move out of the area than stay in the area. A career professional works the same area year after year. Here's the question... If one or the other needs, or is going to receive special treatment from anyone in the vendor food chain, which do you think holds the advantage? The (once in a career) FSBO or the career professional?
- I know how to negotiate a contract that can close - Most real estate sales contracts are of a standard format and drawn up by very capable attorneys. My experience tells me that it's rare when a transaction fails because of the items pertaining to the pre-printed word. The key issues are dealt with when filling in the blanks.
- I know how to manage a transaction so it will close - As more and more vendors find their way into the transaction process we find out just how important transaction management really is. Coordinating the activities of lenders, loan committees, home inspectors, home warranty reps, title companies, insurance companies and closing companies or agents can require hours and hours of planning and orchestration. Add to that the involvement of walk-throughs, repair or maintenance companies, the possibility of re-negotiation (which does happen), moving companies and you quickly find a whole new respect for behind the scene efforts. Part of my job is to keep all of the plates spinning at once. Another part of my service is to provide you with a list of different vendors in the area who provide a variety of services you may wish to use during the transaction process.
- I know real estate law, practices and principals - While it is never my job (in fact, it would be against the law) to give legal advice, it is my job and I am required to look after your interests in a protective way throughout the transaction process. Working to avoid and practice that might result in legal entanglement is part of my service to you.
- I am a career professional - As your representative, you can be assured that you have an agent who is well trained and educated and an agent who is well equipped and prepared to take full advantage of the very latest technologies on your behalf. You can also rest assured that you have an agent who is associated with a brokerage firm that provides a quality of service that is well above and beyond the norm. As a career professional, my livelihood is dependent on me getting you the most money possible, in the shortest time possible, with as little inconvenience as possible. Bottom line if I don't get the job done right, I will have made a bad business decision and walk away with absolutely nothing to show for the time and money I have invested except a bad reference, and those destroy careers.
- I back my work with a written guarantee - The real estate industry is filled with warranties, pledges and guarantees of one sort or another. Frankly, many only get talked about when an agent feels it's the only way a seller might sign the agreement. As a career professional every seller I work with receives a written guarantee as to what services I will provide and a remedy for the seller should I fail to perform according to that document. My guarantee is the first thing out of my brief case, not the last thing.
Words of Bottom Line University/Ralph Williams
Areas of Expertise
I am very well versed in CREATIVE REAL ESTATE INVESTING! Looking for a REALTOR to help find deals? I AM YOUR MAN!
Let me help you find the road to Real Estate Riches!
Why list with Us?
There are many options when it comes to selling your property. One of the most important decisions you will make is choosing the right Realtor. Here's why we think you should list with us:
Our Up-to-Date, Content-Driven Web Site : Over 80% of potential home buyers research properties on the web for an average of 6 months before purchasing a new home (NAR Research).
We take the Web seriously, and that means taking Web site content seriously. Most real estate Web sites, from Realtor.com down to just about every local office, use the exact same MLS databse as the source of their site content. Home Buyers see the same basic information no matter what site they use -- only the logos and the layout change.
When you list with CENTURY 21 Access America, we take the time to enhance your property's visibility on the Web by beefing up the information that is available to potential buyers. The pictures are much larger, so you can actaully make out whats there, and you can have up to 10 of them. We place no limit on description length and we encourage both Home Sellers and their agents to write long descriptions, in English, which is a nice, informative change from the Real Estate mumbo jumbo packed into the limited MLS descriptions.
Search Engines like Google and Yahoo reward good content, because they want to send their users to the most useful, relevant sites. The more information we put up, and the more it changes over time, the easier it becomes for potential Homebuyers to find this site.
Smarter Technology: Home Buyers can dispaly their search results on a GoogleMap (tm). This geo-spatial searching makes it possible for Home Buyers to find a property they may have seen driving around an un-familiar town. Or perhaps they have an idea of what section of a town they are interested in. In any case, all they have to do is click the map point to see the price, neighborhood and picture displayed, right there on the map.
Agents that know the business: Our agents will assist you in the steps necessary to get your property sold. From listing at the appropriate price to preparing your house for showings, we have the experience and resources to make selling your home an enjoyable experience. Our real estate professionals offer the services you want and provide you with the peace of mind you deserve.
Visit our website at www.C21AccessAmerica.com