- Darren Montgomery Shreveport Home Inspection
- Red River Home Inspections LLC
- Contact Darren Montgomery Shreveport Home Inspection (Red River Home Inspections LLC)
- Office Phone
- (318) 294-4444
- 3111 East Texas #182, Bossier City, LA, 71111
- Red River Home Inspections LLC is a fully licensed and insured Home Inspection company that protects its clients by uncovering and disclosing defects and problems with the homes they are purchasing.
About Red River Inspection
I have been in construction most of my adult life and have built over 100 homes in the Shreveport/ Bossier area. I have built homes in Hideaway Harbor, Lawler Gardens, Northwood Hills and Carriage Oaks to name a few. My most recent residential project was in Stonebridge. I have a bachelors degree in Aeronautics from Embry-Riddle and a Masters of Business Administration degree from Colorado State.
I am only one of two home inspectors in the Shreveport Bossier area to have a Superkey... legally! This enables me to perform the inspection and deliver your clients report without you having to let me in the home.
We are the only local inspection company with a fully licensed Tech Team to assist homebuyers with unusual issues. I have a licensed electrician, HVAC, and plumber available to me anytime to work through any unusual challenges that might arise. We deliver our full color reports within 24 hours via email or you can log onto our secure server. We will also deliver a printed copy to your office at no additional charge.
I look forward to speaking with you soon! You can reach me at 318-294-4444
Areas of Expertise
Red River Home Inspections LLC is a fully licensed and insured Home Inspection company that could potentially save you thousands of dollars by uncovering and disclosing defects and problems with the home you are purchasing. Our inspection gives you an opportunity to negotiate the cost savings of any needed repairs up front... before you buy! This makes the bottom line cost of the inspection the most cost effective segment of your home buying effort!
During the inspection we will test and inspect over 400 items; the below listing is a short overview of items examined.
- Roof, vents, flashings, and trim.
- Gutters and downspouts.
- Skylight, chimney and other roof penetrations.
- Decks, stoops, porches, walkways, and railings.
- Eaves, soffit and fascia.
- Grading and drainage.
- Basement, foundation and crawlspace.
- Water penetration and foundation movement.
- Heating systems. Cooling systems.
- Main water shut off valves.
- Water heating system.
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets.
- Drainage sump pumps with accessible floats.
- Electrical service line and meter box. Main disconnect and service amperage.
- Electrical panels, breakers and fuses. Grounding and bonding.
- GFCIs and AFCI's.
- Fireplace damper door and hearth.
- Insulation and ventilation.
- Garage doors, safety sensors, and openers.
Hello Darren, Thank you very much for this very extensive report, it's excellent, excellent, excellent. Wow you've really saved me from a boat load of problems and money. I will continue to use your services through-out my house hunting process.
Irma Jean Roberts, Oakland CA
Hi Darren, you did a very good job on the inspection. What a nice "easy read" the report was; and the pictures helped.
Leslie Maxwell, Barksdale AFB
Thank you Darren for helping us out. If given the opportunity, we most definately will recommend you to others.
Jason Colian, Shreveport LA
Thank you so much! The report is so helpful & detailed; we really appreciate it!
Jeri Perez, Shreveport LA
Thank you for a scrupulous inspection.
Maciej Nogalski, Shreveport LA