- Deborah Amazon
- Deborah Amazon ~ Amazon Realty ~ Mount Snow, VT 05356
- Contact Deborah Amazon (Deborah Amazon ~ Amazon Realty ~ Mount Snow, VT 05356)
- Office Phone
- (802) 464-4543
- Cell Phone
- (802) 258-1015
- (802) 464-8423
- PO Box 31, 8 Camp Road, West Dover, VT, 05356
- Amazon Realty is a full service Vermont real estate brokerage located in the Greater Mount Snow/Haystack Region of southern Vermont, Open 7 days a week.
30 years of expertise in Southern Vermont.
Deborah Amazon, owner and broker resides in West Dover, VT near the Mount Snow Ski Resort with her daughter and many pets. Selling real estate in the Mount Snow Valley has been part of her life for over 25 years. Amazon Realty will give both clients and customers very individualized service and you can reach Amazon Realty from 8 AM to 6 PM 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
In addition to being a Real Estate Broker in southern Vermont, Debbie is a fond participator of skiing at Mount Snow and Stratton, snowshoeing, horseback riding, swimming and just about every other outdoor sport. If you cannot reach Debbie in her office she is probably out hiking with her dog, but leave a message and your call will be returned just as soon as she returns.
Debbie is all very familair with all aspects of building and remodeling. She has built several architect-designed homes on the prestigious Cooper Hill Road in East and West Dover near Mount Snow Vermont. She has a good list of contractors for you, feel free to call 802-464-4543 802-464-4543 802-464-4543 802-464-4543 .
I am a full time resident of southern VT and have been for over 25 years. My field of expertise is in vacation homes although I can certainly find you your primary home as well. Whether you are looking for a slopeside condominum or a log cabin in the woods we can help you find your piece of Vermont.
Condominiums available - Greenspring, Timber Creek, Kingswood, Seasons at Mount Snow, Dover Green, Bears Crossing, Boulder Ridge, Outlook, Snow Vida, Snow Mountain Village, Mount Snow Condos, Glen Run, Somerset Village, and many more. Southern Vermont offers vacation homes with mountain views, lakeside homes, farmhouses, timber frame and stick built construction. Also offering chalets, A-frames all within a few miles from the Mount Snow Ski Area. The VAST trails for the snowmobilers are open from December until April.
The Mount Snow and Haystack Region is known for it's world class skiing and snowboarding. Also offering snowmobiling, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, and fresh air.
In the summer we offer the Mount Snow championship golf course, Whitingham Reservoir, a 15 mile long pristine lake, Lake Raponda, Grouts Pond, and many smaller swimming holes. There are scenic chair rides, hiking, mountain biking, village browsing, summer camps and much more.
TESTIMONIALS: 1. We were one of Deborah Amazon's first clients for her new practice as she moved over from being the owner of another agency-where she'd had a long time local West Dover, VT presence. Deborah was able to effectively market our second home (i.e., via print, the Internet, and onsite showings) to get us top dollar in a very difficult market environment-April 2008. Getting a buyer may seem easy, but the "hand holding" she provided along the way ensured a successful closing. This is just what we needed since our home is 200+ miles away. We know you'll be pleased if you use her services in either a listing agent or home buyer capacity for your local Vermont needs.
James and Carisa W. ( Northern NJ ) - March '08
2. Thank you for making our real estate purchase such a positive experience. Brian and Jackie V. (Bayshore, NY) - May '08
3. Thank you for going the extra mile fo us. You've been an amazing help to us purchasing the right home. Thanks so much! Mark and Eileen R. (Massapequa, NY) - Aug '08
4. Thank you for listing my house near Mount Snow. You deserve much praise, you work very hard. Vito E. (Woodbridge,CT)-Dec.'08
5. Thanks for all your hard work trying to sell my house in Newfane, I appreciate all your help. John H. (Griswold,CT). Dec.'08
6. You have been my favorite real estate agent to date, and I have worked with many! Carol and Sonny G. (Houston TX) Dec '08
7. WOW I love what you do, thank you for all your hard work helping my parents find thier dream home. Carole and Bill S. (Loundonville,NY) Dec. '08
8. You truly work 7 days a week, thanks for being there for us. Joe and Melissa M. (Saratoga Springs, NY) Dec '08
9. Thank you for your cautious and tireless efforts to find us the right buyer. Marshall and Sylvia T. (Port Chester, NY) Jan. '09