Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Deb is a caring, professional Realtor with the experience & knowledge to assist you with all your real estate needs. Whether buying or selling, Deb is the only one you need. Call Deb 931-206-8551.
Deb Wilson, Clarksville TN Realtor
I am a 30 year resident of Montgomery County. I moved to the area as a child. As a teen, I could not wait to leave Clarksville. After I married, I moved out of TN for a few years. That is all it took for me to realize how truly wonderful Clarksville, TN really is. Clarksville has so much to offer families. We are still small town, but have many of the aminites of the larger cities. Our location in the region, makes this an idea are to relocate. We are situated on Intersate 24 within a close proximity to many desired destinations.
I have been blessed to be married (for almost 21 years!!) to Rob. Together we have 2 children, 18 and 12. My husband has a great impact on my career in that he is always available to assist me with taking care of the kids and cooking dinner. If it were not for him, I probably would not be in the real estate business. Without his support, it would be next to impossible to help families with their housing needs. Rob is also a licensed Realtor, currently he is not active in the business. He assist me with his expertise in the construction and technology field. Our family loves to assist other families make the dream of home ownership come true.
I firmly believe that service is an attitude not a job. I am always looking for ways to better serve my clients and customers. I am able to assist you with homes in any area of the county. Thank you for your interest in our company and I look forward to helping you achieve the dream of homeownership or helping you sell your home.
Your Clarksville, TN Real Estate Connection
Real People...Real Service...Real Connections
Why choose Deb Wilson, Realtor to buy or sell a home in Clarksv
I am a full service agent. I will:
Assist you with the home search
Make the offer on your behalf
Negotiate the terms of the contract in your best interest
Provide you with names of local vendors you will need
Assist you in finding the best financing for your needs
Guide you thru the various inspections
Navigate the process to closing
Assist with after closing details as needed.
BASICALLY, I WILL HOLD YOUR HAND THRU THE ENTIRE PROCESS
Home Buying and Selling Services provided by Deb Wilson, Realtor
Selling your home is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. How much is it REALLY worth? How long will it take to sell? How do you handle buyers making undesirable offers? How will buyers find my property? Do I need to make improvements to get more money?
As a top Clarksville, TN area Realtor with years of experience and a proven track record, it is my job to guide you through this complicated process, from beginning to end. My goal is to get the maximum value for your home, within YOUR time frame with the least amount of headach as possible. Here are just some of the things that I will do to market and sell your home:
- Buyers want to buy your home for as little as possible! Through detailed comparisons between your home and recently sold homes, and other properties currently on the Clarksville, Montgomery County TN market, together we can determine what your home is really worth in today's market. In the industry this is called a Comparative Market Analysis or CMA. I will do this for you, for free.
- Buyers have their own timelines, which might not be yours! I make sure they don't waste your time by qualifying them as to their real ability to afford your home. I also ask that other Realtor who show your home only bring buyers who have been pre-approved to view your home.
- More buyers interested in your Clarksville, Montgomery County TN home means more money in your pocket when it sold. My extensive marketing of your home assures you of maximum value. For example, this web site will market your property all across the web. I can place your home on my web site within a few minutes time!
- When we begin marketing your home, I will immediately notify all the buyers that I am helping find their ideal home. I'll also notify all the real estate agents in this area that I work with, who quickly tell their homebuyers. It is a powerful way to jump-start the sale of your home!
- You and I will walk through your home together. I will advise you how to present your property to maximize its selling price. Some improvements are worth it, and some are not! Be careful.
- Contracts are complicated, and intimidating. You don't want to go to a closing with some doubts. You will have the full benefit of my Clarksville, TN real estate experience and knowledge for a smooth and successful closing. I recommend that you do not sign on any dotted lines without asking me first.
You pay no up front costs for my services! So you can bet that I will work hard to get your home sold, for as much as this market will possibly bear. I will also work within your time frame and your needs. For example, sometimes it can be hard to sell and move out of your current home, and buy and move into a new home, all at the same time! I can help smooth this out.
Call or email me. Ask for a free In-Home Presentation. I will come to your home or office, and present you a plan that details exactly how I will market your home. There is absolutely no obligation so don't let this opportunity pass. It is part of my job as a top real estate agent to offer you this service.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.