- Derek McClintock Mortgage Lender
- The Lending Company, Inc. | San Diego California | Mortgage
- Contact Derek McClintock Mortgage Lender (The Lending Company, Inc. | San Diego California | Mortgage)
- Google Profile
- Find me on Google+
- Office Phone
- (619) 647-3069
- San Diego, Del Mar, Carmel Valley, Rancho Bernardo, La Mesa, La Jolla, Coronado, El Cajon, Poway, Chula Vista, Scripps Ranch,, 4S Ranch, Eastlake, Otay Ranch, Alpine, Lakeside, Murrieta, Rancho San Diego, La Jolla, 12264 El Camino Real #350, San Diego, CA, 92130
- With a decade in the mortgage industry and nearly $450,000,000 in funded mortgage loans, Derek McClintock specializes in helping people who need real estate financing.
With over a decade in the mortgage industry and nearly $450,000,000 in funded mortgage loans, Derek McClintock with The Lending Company, Inc. (TLC) specializes in helping people who need real estate financing. Derek's objective is to help his clients sort through the multitude of financing options and learn the best way to manage, most likely, the largest debt of their life. As a licensed loan originator, Derek McClintock has proven to be a skillful and knowledgeable Certified Mortgage Planner (CMP). His motto is “under promise over deliver,” meaning you won’t be disappointed, but pleasantly surprised. It is VERY important to always keep clients and referral partners updated on the progress of their loan each step of the way. Steady communication is the key to a successful transaction.
Derek is truly passionate about his profession and the result is that nearly 100% of his business is by referral from satisfied clients, trusted financial advisors, CPA’s and the most experienced local realtors.
Please see his personal website http://www.derekmcclintock.com for more information on all the loan programs he can offer (it is basically every program available in today's mortgage marketplace and some really cool portfolio loan products as well). Have a loan that doesn't fit Fannie/Freddie guidelines? No problem! Let him price your loan with our own private mortgage banking division.
The first step in searching for a new home is to see how much home you can #1) qualify for and #2) want to spend on monthly. The fastest and easiest way to do this is to get pre-approved with Derek. It is a VERY simple and painless process and Derek will let you know VERY QUICKLY where you stand so that you can let your Realtor know the price ranges you want to be in and are comfortable being in.
In Derek's spare time (which seems like never), he loves to train for triathlons and half marathons, be with his friends and family and read and travel.
To learn more about me, just Google Me!
Loan Programs and Portfolio Loan Products
Besides funding all of the vanilla conforming loans that every other loan officer can like FHA loans, VA loans, 30 year fixed loans and 5% down NO M.I. loans, Derek has access to TLC's own private mortgage banking portfolio products that are NOT underwritten by Fannie / Freddie. We make the rules on these files. Please visit Derek McClintock's website to see a more complete list of these awesome portfolio programs http://derekmcclintock.com/portfolio-programs. But here is a sample list below of what we can do:
5% Down NO Mortgage Insurance - VERY POPULAR!
· Requires 5% down payment - at least 3% of it must come from borrower directly
· Conventional first loan (30 year fixed)
· Credit score driven
· NO monthly mortgage insurance
· Requires 0% down payment up to $500,000 in San Diego County
· Conventional first loan (30 year fixed)
· As low as 640 credit score
· NO monthly mortgage insurance
· Call Derek for more information
- Requires as low as 3.5% down
- 100% of down payment and closing costs may be gift funds
- Credit scores as low as 640
- 30 Year fixed, 15 Year fixed and 5/1 ARM terms available
- Loan amounts as high as $729,750 with only 3.5% down payment (County specific) – Examples: San Diego county up to $697,500, Los Angeles county up to $729,750, Riverside county up to $500,000, Santa Barbara county up to $729,750, San Bernardino county up to $500,000
- 6% seller concessions
- Qualify with less-than-perfect credit
- No appraisal required in some instances (refinances)
- No pre-payment penalties
- For more information on FHA loans click here
· For more information on the 125% Refi Plus click here
Jumbo and Super Jumbo Loans
- Some of the lowest rates available in today’s market
- Financing up to $10 million
- Up to 80% LTV to $2,000,000
- Up to 75% LTV to $3,000,000
- Up to 70% LTV to $5,000,000
- Fixed rate and adjustable rate mortgage programs
- Interest-only option available
- Recently Listed Properties – OK to refinance!
- Eligible properties include primary residences, second homes and investment properties
- Non Permanent Resident Aliens – OK!
CHF PLATINUM PROGRAM – DOWN PAYMENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- Down Payment and/or Closing Cost Assistance
- 3% State of California Grant towards down payment and/or closing costs
- Not limited to First-Time Homebuyers
- Purchase of Primary Residence Only
- New or Existing Homes Eligible
- Income Limits up to 120% HUD AMI
- Available throughout California
- For more information on this program click here
ASSET DEPLETION (stated income alternative)
Many borrowers have assets but their income is not sufficient to qualify for a loan. Maybe the borrower is self-employed and their tax returns do not indicate enough income to qualify. Or maybe the borrower is retired and no longer has enough income. Asset Depletion Qualification is a way for an underwriter to use a borrower’s assets to provide more income to qualify.
To learn more about Asset Depletion loans click here
FOREIGN NATIONALS – OK!
· Borrower has NO green card
· No FICO required
· Foreign credit report will be used if possible
· Different qualifying for wage earners or self employed
· For more information on our Foreign Nationals program click here
VESTING TITLE IN AN ENTITY
This type of loan works very well for actors and athletes and high profile borrowers who want to keep their names hidden from the public tax records.
To learn more about vesting title in an entity click here
IMMEDIATE CASH-OUT OK IF PAID ALL CASH “DELAYED PURCHASE” – IF WITHIN 90 DAYS OF COE
About 1/3 of homes today are bought with all cash, for many different reasons. Maybe they got a better deal by paying all cash. Maybe they closed escrow faster because it was an all cash purchase. Wouldn’t it be great if you or your buyer could get back some of that cash right away? Most of the times we will lend up to 65% of the purchase price and consider it a non-cash out refinance (so you avoid cash-out hits to your rate).
The Lending Company, Inc. NMLS# 2541 BK0909441 Copyright 2012. All Rights Reserved. This is not an offer to enter into an agreement. Not all customers will qualify. Information, rates, and programs are subject to change without prior notice. All products are subject to credit and property approval. Not all products are available in all states or for all loan amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply.
The Lending Company, Inc. Disclosure- The opinions expressed here are the personal opinions of Derek McClintock. Content published here is not read or approved by The Lending Company before it is posted and does not necessarily represent the views and opinions of The Lending Company, Inc. Licensed by The Department of Corporations under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act California License # 413 0970 NMLS# 2541
What Are Other People Saying About Derek?
“Derek, Thank you again so much for your help! I know it’s your job, but you’ve definitely gone above and beyond and I really appreciate it!” – Allison Brigham (first time homebuyer)
“I have known Derek for almost 20 years. He is top notch! Excellent at his job and an all around great guy. I would recommend him to anyone looking for home loan advise and direction.” – Lisa Gawf Ruiz, Realtor – Realty Executives All Area
“Derek is a “client first” adviser and is as detailed oriented as they come. He secured multiple, safe, affordable, loans during times when most advisers were looking to make a quick buck. He’s personable, professional, honest, and transparent. When I need a loan, he’s my guy. I recommend him with the utmost confidence.” – Josh Cox, 50K American Record Holder, PowerBar Athlete, KSwiss Athlete, Garmin Athlete, Nissan Athlete
“Derek has handled my insurance clients with the utmost integrity and respect in regards to their mortgage needs. He has been in the mortgage business a long time and has great knowledge in his line of work. I highly recommend Derek for any of your home loan needs!” – Mike Kennedy, Michael Kennedy Insurance Agency
“I was introduced to Derek when I was 25 and looking to purchase a condo in San Diego. Derek did a fabulous job of walking me through all the steps of the home loan and purchase of my first home.
Derek then took it a step further and helped me get set up with an insurance broker and accountant to help me navigate the new world of home ownership. What is most special about Derek is how he treats his clients as if they were his own family. He is always on time, easy to get a hold of, works extremely hard and fights for the best deal for his clients. Don’t be surprised if you see emails from Derek at 2:00am as he works well into the night to make sure his clients are taken care of. Derek truly takes the stress and headache out of home purchases and refinances. I hope you enjoy working with him as much as do.” – Robert I. Brown, Vice President Senior Business Relationship Manager at HSBC
“Who Needs A Loan? Those That Raised Their Hands – GO SEE DEREK! He Has Programs That Other Loan Officers Cannot Offer – He Is Creative, Personable and His Customer Service ROCKS! Whether You Or Your Client Has a Refi Or Needs A Purchase Loan, Derek Can Help Create The Mortgage Plan That Is Right For You!” – Tiffany Abbiate, Realtor – San Diego Real Estate & Investments (SDREAI)
“I had the opportunity to work with Derek on a couple of deals, in addition Derek handled loans for my family members. He is diligent, hard working and very knowledgeable in the mortgage business.
I highly recommend using his services if you need a real estate loan. With so many choices out there its really important to use someone you can trust and know will get the job done correct the first time. When I think of Derek I really would say he under promises and over delivers.” – Cameron Czubernat, Commercial Real Estate Agent, Grubb & Ellis / BRE Commercial
“Derek is a true professional and his work ethic outshines most of his peers Most of all he always does what is best for his clients. I highly recommend him to anyone who is interested in his services.” – Trey Weatherill , Assistant Vice President, Citizens Business Bank
“Derek has been a trusted colleague for many years. Derek has proven time and time again that if you need a true professional and someone who always has his clients best interest at heart he is your guy.
Derek has achieved a level of success un-matched by his peers due to his integrity, honesty and his indepth knowledge of his industry.” Rodney Lobato, Former Sales Representative, Fidelity National Title
“Derek is someone who is accountable and reliable, a true professional at what he does; knowledgeable, diligent, and responsive are all words that fit Derek extremely well. Great customer service is a huge part of Derek’s work and he makes sure that his client receives that start to finish. I would feel very comfortable referring a client to Derek.” – AJ George, Operations Manager, CMG Mortgage
“I worked in the real estate industry for 8+ years and Derek was an one of the best in the business. He always went above and beyond for his clients and made sure the deal got closed. If you need real estate and/or loan advice Derek is the one to ask!” – Alysa Brown, Former Sales Rep, Fidelity National Title
“Derek never ceases to amaze me. The care and service that he provides for every single one of his clients is something that every other mortgage person should model themselves after. My family has had some difficult loans throughout the years, but if there is a way to get them done, Derek will find it. I cannot recommend him highly enough.” – Gino Najor, Future Doctor (presently in medical school)
<!-- end .entry-content --><!-- end .postclass -->