Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Providing real estate services in Streetsville, Mississauga & GTA. I LIVE AND WORK IN STREETSVILLE. I am an Accredited Senior Agent offering specialized services to seniors.
STREETSVILLE REAL ESTATE - GLORIA VALVASORI, SALESPERSON
I have been a licenced real estate agent since 1987, and currently live in Streetsville. My service area includes Streetsville, Mississauga and the GTA. I am very fortunate to be working with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Signature Service, a dynamic office who are leaders in technology, a truly professional organization, a Brokerage that is driven by customer service. They have a vision for the future that is sustainable.
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate is a "lifestyle brand" which to me, means a set of expectations, memories, storeis and relationships that, taken together, account for a consumer's decision to choose one product or real estate agent, over another.
I am very actively involved on the internet, using innovative technology and tools, sophisticated business sytems and the broad appeal of the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate brand which embodies the future of the real estate industry, while remaining grounded in the tradition of home. My track record speaks for itself with the many testimonials and referrals I receive for providing outstanding service to my clients.
We are the only Brokerage that I am aware of who hold real estate agents accountable for providing a high level of service in every real estate transaction to each and every client. This is accomplished by sending out confidential surveys to each client after the completion of the real estate transaction to enable the client to rate the level of service received by their agent.
I am very proud of achieving the Platinum Award for attaining a client rating of 100%....as voted by my clients. Our office achieved a remarkable rating of 98.6% for outstanding client service.
I began my real estate career in 1987 in St. Catharines and spent 4 years there before moving to Mississauga I have a very diverse background and worked in Human Resources, as a senior administrative assistant to high level executives for many years, and also was a licenced insurance and securities agent prior to becoming a licenced real estate agent.
My Specialty? Provding a high level of service to my clients... before, during and after every real estate transcation. It is extremely important to me, and very gratifying when my clients are happy with the service I provided, and with my experience and knowledge I bring to the table. I specialize in the residential real estate market, so whether your buying a detached, semi-detached, condominium or townhome, I am here to help you with my knowledge and experience.
* Through my hard work and dedication, I achieved membership in the Million Dollar Sales Club in my first year as a real estate agent, selling primarily detached homes.
* Have consistently been a top producer achieving master sales award level
* Have been recognized with a Platinum Award for 100% client satisfaction, as voted by my clients.
* Am highly respected by my peers and my clients
* Have a long track record of successfully helping homeowners prepare their homes for sale, and also offer staging services if required
* Have an equally long track record of successfully helping buyers find the perfect home, whether they are looking at a detached 2 storey, a semi-detached bungalow, of a condominium townhome.
* Am honest and will tell you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear
* Listens to your needs first and foremost
* I always keep you apprised of ongoing activity
* I will always return your calls promptly
* Demonstrates a high level of ethics and professionalism you would expect and deserve from a real estate professional
What To Expect When You Work With Me:
* Sales, Planning and successful execution of residential sales and listings.
* Complete market data needed to enter into a productive relationship with Signature Service GMAC Real estate and in turn gives the authority needed to present their properties in the most lucrative marketing vehicles available to the real estate profession.
* A detailed comparative Market Analysis report is completed and reviewed with each client to obtain the best pricing strategies for their home in current market conditions.
* Internet exposure of your listing through independent websites such as MLS.ca, Realtor.ca; ActiveRain.com, SSGMAC.ca, Facebook Marketplace, Kijiji.ca gloriavalvasori.com and Zoocasa.com. provide maximum exposure for potential buyers.
* Listing on the MLS system provides access to each listing by more than 18,000 agents in the GTA.
* Print advertising is also used as required in the Mississauga News, Oakville Beaver, Brampton Guardian, Real Estate News and other mediums.
* The utmost care and attention to detail; each home that is listed with me is handled with a level of incomparable attention to the property.
* Public and Open House conducted if requested by the home owner, with a licenced real estate agent in attendance at all times, and each person coming into your home will sign a guest register with personal information so we know who is coming into your home.
* Treated with the confidentiality they deserve and are shown every applicable and available property. All proposed buyers are qualified and referred to an appropriate financial adviser for mortgage approval should the need arise.
* Complete market activity reports informing them of the conditions they can expect now in order to create the best marketing strategies.
* A written synopsis of all available market data is made available for easy and fast reading, before any property is presented.
* Staging services are available to any seller who requests it. This service can be as complete or uncomplicated as the homeowner requires.
* Return your phone call promptly
* Make myself available to you at every opportunity when you need me.
* Explain in detail, all paperwork and procedures carefully, and thoroughly
* Gather the information you need to feel comfortable in the decision you make
* Be there, every step of the way to answer any questions or concerns you may have along the way
* Look after your interests, first and foremost. Call me for your next real estate transaction... you'll be in the hands of an experienced professional.
I currently live and work in Streetsville with my three young grandchildren, two cats, Mariposa and Cybill, and my Shih Tzu, Delilah.
STREETSVILLE REAL ESTATE - 100% SERVICE
My Specialty? Provding a high level of service to my clients... before, during and after the sale. It is extremely important to me, and very gratifying when my clients are happy with the service I provided, and they are happy with the home they have purchaed, or with the expertise and marketing I provided in selling their home.
I have been awarded the Platinum Award for outstanding service, a rating of 100%, as voted by my clients in a confidential survey completed by them. I am extremely proud of this achievement... and will continue to work hard in providing this superior level of service to each and every one of my clients.
Here are just a few of the testiomonials received from some of my satisfied clients. Scroll down to review.
I contacted Gloria through the internet, and to my amazement she responded within minutes! We had a conversation about what my requirements were in a new home, and she set me up on an automated email system, so I would receive emails with properties that fell within my price range and met my other criteria. After only a couple of weeks, and with Gloria's help, found a house that I loved. She was very patient, and explained the process to me in detail. She is a consumate professional, very knowledgable, and negotiated a great price for us. Outstanding service one would expect from a professional. I would certainly recommend her to anyone looking for a great agent... and have already passed on her name to other friends and relatives.
Gloria assisted us when we purchased a home about 4 years ago. Our experience was pleasant and stress free and we found Gloria to be both knowledgeable and extremely professional. We hired her again when we decided to sell, and she provided us with the same high standard of service you would expect from a real estate professional. Our house sold within one week and at the full list price. We would not hesitate to recommend Gloria to anyone who is looking for a dedicated, knowledgeable and ethical agent.
Gloria is a very knowedgeable and personable agent. She is very detail oriented, and safeguards my interests, and listens to what my needs are. She reponds quickly to my phone calles, emails or pages and provided me with outstanding service. A true professional. It was a pleausre working with her, and I would recommend her to anyone who is selling or buying real estate.
My wife and I were looking to downsize and contacted Gloria on the internet. We wanted to sell our home, and move into a townhome or condominium. She quickly responded to our enquiry. Gloria provided us with excellent service, and great results! She pays attention to detail, responoded to our calls in a timely fashion, and negotiated a great price for our house. She also found us the perfrect condominium to suit our needs. Gloria is a true professional, has a great personality, and did an excellent job for us. We would not hesitate in recommending Gloria.
Gloria is a consumate professional. She really listened to what our needs were in terms of price, location and amenities we were looking for in a home. She has a very outgoing personality, and we quickly felt at ease working with her. She always responded to us very quickly, and got the answers we needed. I will be recommending Gloria to all my friends and family. She is a great agent.
I found Gloria on the internet when looking at properites in the Port Credit and Streetsville area. She contacted me immediately, within moments of my sending her an email. She provided us with listings that matched the criteria we provided to her and we ultimately purchased a home. We had specific needs and a specific price range. Glora was very patient with us, and found us the right home. She was a pleasure to work with, was very knowedgable, and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell real estate.
I emailed Gloria for information on a listing I saw on her website. She contacted me immediately which was very surprising, as I had emailed other agents, and did not receive any response from them !!! Gloria is very professional in her approach, answered all my questions, and provided excellent service. She was a pleasure to work with, and I would not hesitate in referring her to my family and friends. She stands head and shoulders above the rest!
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.