- Hugh Fitzpatrick
- New England Title/ Fitzpatrick & Associates, P.C.
- Contact Hugh Fitzpatrick (New England Title/ Fitzpatrick & Associates, P.C.)
- Office Phone
- (978) 640-0620 x 102
- Cell Phone
- (978) 761-3009
- (978) 752-1234
- 841 Main Street, Tewksbury, MA, 01876
- Massachusetts real estate Attorney who loves technology
Entrepreneurial, driven, high-energy operations and business development professional with an exemplary track record of achievement and success in defining and executing operational strategies for organizations within highly competitive markets. Proven expertise in developing and implementing measurable and actionable business development strategies with results-driven execution. Energetic and inventive self-starter known for my innate ability to apply my deep understanding of the business, economic and cultural factors to develop focus, identify opportunities and provide tactical business solutions vital to growth and profitability. Results fueled by my initiative, cross-functional behavior competencies and passion for success. Highly disciplined and resourceful team leader with the exceptional capacity to multitask in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities with ease while achieving organizational and customer objectives. Exceptional communication skills with the ability to work with diverse groups while inspiring confidence at all levels.
- Sound management and leadership skills with the demonstrated capacity to build, mentor, coach, and lead top-performing and cohesive teams.
- Expertise in the formulation of policies and procedures that drive organizational growth while making appropriate executive decisions and recommendations to enhance operational policies that drive overall growth and profitability.
- Human Resources management experience in staff recruiting and development, preparation and delivery of performance evaluations, and disciplinary action.
- Skilled project manager with the ability to lead all phases of the project life cycle from inception through to completion.
- Strong organizational skills, financial acumen, and fair and consistent leadership style.
NEW ENGLAND TITLE & ESCROW SERVICES, P.C., Tewksbury, MA 2002-Present
FITZPATRICK & ASSOCIATES, P.C., Tewksbury, MA 2002-Present
Founder, manager, and sole proprietor with complete responsibility for the development and execution of all aspects of business operations management including budget and financial planning, contractor management, sales, marketing, pricing, payroll, and employee hiring, training and development. Responsible for all facility operations including landlord negotiations, maintenance and security, and for providing a safe work environment for all employees.
- Optimized revenue growth, productivity and team performance through ongoing sales and marketing strategies and fostering solid client relationships.
- Full P&L responsibility with experience in the development and execution of budgetary and P&L targets.
- Define marketing strategies and monitor the forces that influence revenue while adjusting business strategies to accommodate.
Do you have any good testimonials that clients have provided you in the past? Be sure to add them here.
Hugh Fitzpatrick is an innovator in the real estate transaction process for his clients. Hugh and his firm adopt meaningful technology and have engineered an enhanced process yielding a better closing experience for the consumer and savings for the parties to the transaction. What a pleasure to work with Hugh. December 20, 2008
Stewart Morris (President at Stewart Title)
"Hugh is committed to providing realtors, lenders, buyers, and sellers with the highest level of customer service. His office utilizes the latest technology to ensure an efficient real estate closing in an economical and environmentally conscious manner." December 4, 2008
Nicole Pratt , Agency Services Representative , Stewart Title